9

"Why do I fuck everything up!??"

Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung's room and sighed before entering.

The lights of Taehyung's room was dim.

"Is he sleeping?" He mumbled

"Of course Jungkook he would be asleep it's already half past 11."

"I can't believe I'm going to be the next head alpha"

Jungkook headed towards the bed and laid beside the omega who's back was facing him.

The alpha wrapped his arm around the omega,back hugging him.

"Sorry tae" Jungkook whispered after noticing that the Omega wasn't sleeping rather he was staring into space"

"I'm sorry pup" Jungkook whispered again this time kissing omega's neck.

"Tae-"

"It's ok Jungkook I know It was your wolf not you" but it still hurts Taehyung said without sparing any glance to alpha.

"Then look at me" taehyung could feel alpha pouting.

To his response omega removed alpha's arm from his waist.

"Taeee"

"Let me sleep"

"Ok" and he wrapped his arm again while omega removed it again

"Let me sleep Jungkook"

"Oh then sleep no one is stopping you.I'm just holding my love in my arms so don't come in between us" and he put his arm again around Omega's waist.

Taehyung wriggled from alpha's hold and started hitting him with his tiny hands,latter was chuckling at his fierce omega who was also trying hard not to smile.

Jungkook giggled getting hold of both of omega's hand who try to pry off his hands.

"Are you flexing your strength?" The omega frowned.

"No~ I'm just trying to save my life cuz I know my omega is sooo strong!!" alpha replied booping his nose with omega who smiled.

"I'm sorry Taehyung" Jungkook spoke after sometime.

Taehyung smiled and kissed alpha's lips who was hovering above him.

"It's okay it was your wolf not you"

Jungkook smiled and leaned to kiss omega.

"I love you my precious omega"

"Love you more alpha"