10

Jimin was sitting on a bench which was near training field.

He watched how pups were getting trained to get in their wolf form.

His eyes moved to the alpha who was giving training to the pup.

His cheeks got pink when their eyes locked.

Jimin coughed and averted his gaze.

He opened his book and pretended to read while occasionally glancing at the alpha.

He looked at his right when some one cleared their throat indicating they want his attention.

"Hey!!"  Jimin chirped happily noticing Taehyung sitting beside him.

"Hi" Taehyung replied timidly.

"Are you also skipping your classes?" Taehyung asked shyly as it's the first time he is talking to omega.

"Hmm.." Jimin hummed  "that history prof. is so rude...specially to omega's...so I often skip his classes" omega continued pouting.

"I know right... that's why I once put eggs on his chair and when he sat- well you can guess what could have happened" Taehyung said smiling shyly.

"Omo....was that you? I was absent that day and next day I heard what happened to our history prof." Jimin laughed. "I wish I could do the same" he pouted

"Well we can do something like this... someday.." Taehyung said looking at Jimin while fiddling with his fingers

"Of course!!" Jimin exclaimed happily.

"But don't tell it to Jungkook" Taehyung pled pouting.

"I will not" Jimin replied smiling,his eyes disappearing

"Promise?" Taehyung held out his pinky finger

"Promise!" and they crossed their little fingers as a symbol of commitment.

They talked for a while and Taehyung noticed that Jimin was sneaking glances and when he looked at where his newly friend was looking, he found Yoongi in the training field.

He quickly glanced at Jimin when he saw Yoongi coming their way.

Taehyung stood up and Jimin did the same when Yoongi was standing in front of them.

"Taehyung,inform Jungkook that I'm dismissing their class early as you know what day is today...so...I-I have to go there.Yoongi spoke,occasionally glancing at Jimin.

Taehyung nodded glacing at Jimin and then at Yoongi.

"Ok...I'll go now" and Yoongi left without even saying a word to Jimin which made omega (jimin) pout.

Taehyung looked at Jimin who was watching Yoongi going in the car with with white carnation in his hands.

"Today is her death anniversary,right?"