Drama at sparklings stake house and bar

I went over my window and opened it, "What are you doing you creep?" I asked "let me innnn please!" I sighed letting them through. "What do you need?" I said sitting on my bed. "Let's go out to eat somewhere, my treat" roguefort responded. I started to frown, I really didn't like going anywhere, especially after.. nevermind. I clung to my bed "No way! I dont want to civilize right now!" I shouted at them, Roguefort grabbed me by my socks "Well your going to wither you like it or not!" They shouted back. "NOOOO" I was clinging to my bed for fear life "PLEASE-?" I sighed, "fine. Let me change first" roguefort sat on the bed, "Ok!" I was looking through my dresser when I slowly realized roguefort was still in the room with me. I slowly turned around, they had a blank expression "are you gonna change?" I forcefully pushed him out of my room "YOU AREN'T WATCHING ME CHANGE WEIRDO-" I sighed
💎Rogueforts POV
"Oww" I quietly mumbled, I got up and looked around y/ns small house "pretty small" I then noticed a cat on y/ns couch, must be their pet. "I'm gonna pet it, if lord crumbles trusts me then all cats must trust me!" I thought, slowly approaching it. "Hey there kitt-" I was cut off by the cat scratching my hand and hissing. "OWW Whyyyy-??" I slowly approached the cat again, which was now cornered, I caught a glimpse of their nametag "muffin" was the cats name. "Hey muffin cmere I'm not gonna hurt ya" I told muffin, I guess it didnt trust me though cause it kept swinging its claws at me when a got to close.

(Transition by gingerbrave 🤯)

I had finished changing and I walked downstairs to see muffins being antagonized by roguefort, I started laughing "What the hell are you doing-?" I asked. Roguefort quickly turned to me "YOUR CAT HATES ME" I looked at muffin hissing. I grabbed muffins and gave him a pat on the head, "Dont worry muffin, roguefort wont hurt ya!" I placed him down and he scurried to his cat bed for safety. Now that was over I grabbed my keys, "Ready to go?" I asked roguefort, they nodded and we headed out. "So where to?" I asked roguefort as we crossed the road. "This way" they responded, honestly Christmas was placed everywhere. As we crossed all the stores were playing Christmas music and were all decorated, really though I didn't mind I liked Christmas time! We finally had made it "sparklings stake house and bar" The restaurant was called. I looked at roguefort and smiled "after you" roguefort had said, we both went in and it was less packed then I thought it was. Little did we know that one of my snobby coworkers at my job were here, Arline.

(DONT ASK I DONT KNOW WHAT ID CALL HER BESIDES ARLINE-😨😨)

We got a table near sparkling the bartender and owner of the restaurant. "Well hello again roguefort! And who is this fine looking person you are with?" Sparkling asked, wait people think I'm hot-? Roguefort said my name and we were given our menus "Are you gonna get alchohol with your food?" I thought for I minute "I dont know rogue." I really havent drank in a long time. "You should! I'm paying anyways" they responded, I nodded and we ordered our food.

(Timeskip to when you got your food brought to you buy sparkling wine glass💩💩)

Our food arrived and we started eating, pretty good! I slowly drank some of my beer, I didn't want to get hooked that quickly.

(Timeskip bc your pp🚓🚓🚓👹)

After a few minutes I decided to start changing my beer, it didn't help that roguefort was making shitty jokes and I couldn't stop laughing. That was arline's time to strike. She took s photo of herself then realized that me and roguefort were in the background laughing, being the little demon she is, she decided to not edit us out and posted the photo to her Instagram. People kept commenting "is that y/n in the back?" Or "who is y/n with?". Even my bestfriend, pecan commented on it.

(Timeskip to leaving the bar bc sherbert cookie died L ❄❄❄)

Roguefort jumped above the roof and started to run to my house, they were drunk but wanted me to get home safely. Finally reached at the house roguefort jumped through my window and plopped me on the bed, looked at me for a bit then left. Little did I know I'd be waking up to chaos..

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
END!

authors note:
Cliff hanger Ls
Also "arline" is based off that tsunoda chick from aggertsuko poot 🤯🤯

791 words!! 🤯🤯