Operation 2: sell the mona lisa!

I woke up next to roguefort, oh yeah I forgot I slept with them. I smiled and got up from the bed. Does this mean rogue and I are dating? Eh I'll ask them later. I went to make some coffee, while I waited I turned on the tv from downstairs. I guess that woke up rogue cuz they walked down the stairs. "Morning roguefort" I told them, roguefort yawned "morning" roguefort scratched the back of their head. "Hey what time are we meeting the guy to sell the mona lisa?" I asked, "hmmm around 5:00" they replyed, I nodded "m'kay". Roguefort poured some coffee in the cups, "here ya go y/n" I smiled "thanks!" I took a sip of the coffee and roguefort sat down next to me. "Last night the famous painting the mona lisa was stolen, be alert if you see it, and if you see something say something." The tv reporter said. Roguefort chuckled "too bad they dont know we stole it" I chuckled "yeah your right". I decided it was time to tell roguefort, I cleared my throat. "Hey uhh roguefort-?" They looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "yeah y/n?" I looked away then back, " you know how we uh, slept together?" I asked, they choked on their coffee "hmm yeah-?" I inhaled "So does that mean we're like uhh dating now-..?" Roguefort looked at me "well do you want to date me..-?" I hesitated before answering "I do." Roguefort put my coffee down and grabbed my hands "I do too" i gave a slight smile and hugged them. Rogue hugged back. "Anyways do you know where that guy lives?" I asked "you mean the mona lisa guy? Yeah I know." I nodded "hey I'm gonna shower I'll be back" roguefort nodded and took a sip of the coffee.

(Tiemskip to after you shower 🎑💩⚰😋)

I was out of the shower and put on a nice and comfortable outfit to walk in. "Hey roguefort I'm ready" Roguefort smiled "Okay let's take the car, I'll drive" I nodded and gave roguefort the keys to my car. We got the mona lisa and put it in the backseat, we then got in and started to drive. "Hey is that guy nice-?" I asked roguefort, "He is, don't worry, and if he try's anything hes dead meat" I smiled, the further we drove the darker the neighborhood got. We were finally at his place. "You should wait in here y/n" roguefort told me, "No I wanna come with," i said. Roguefort sighed and nodded, "c'mon" it was cold and weird, I had my pocket knife just in case. "Heyyy roguefort its you-" "is that the guy your selling too?" I whispered "yeah" roguefort responded "So who is this with you hmm?" I backed away "dont touch them, their name is y/n" The man smiled "hello y/n," I felt uneasy around that guy "hello-?" Roguefort knew I was uncomfortable with him. "Hey look we have your painting, now can we sell it and go?" Roguefort told the man firmly "jeezzzz, m'kay here's your cash" he handed roguefort a big wad of fat cash. "Heres your painting" we walked out of that mans creepy hideout and got in the car. "Hey I'm sorry, I know you weren't comfortable around him" I smiled "it's fine aslong as I'm with you" roguefort smiled and we drove home. I walked upstairs and yawned. I looked for something to sleep in and put in on, then i called roguefort upstairs. I got on the bed and they got in with me. "Goodnight my dear y/n, I love you" roguefort said. I smiled and gave them a kiss goodnight "goodnight roguefort"
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
ENDDDD
Authors note: this was a cool chapter to make! I love making these!
Have a good day poot 👹👹👹

641 words 🥳🥳😢🤯😋👹