Tom's House Part 2

Tom -

We are at the air port Chloe wake up

Chloe -

We are .... oh

Me and tom walk through the terminal to get on the plane . We go find our seat and sit down . when we sat down Tom asked me if I could draw him another t - shirt design so of corse I said yes , He wanted me to draw him a new Syndicate lion design .

Tom -

Chloe are you almost done drawling the design

Chloe -

No we have about 3-6 hours before we get to the UK .

Tom -

Okay .....

I will try drawling an design for the t-shirts too on my computer .

~~~~~ 6 Hours later ~~~~~~

We got off the plane and went to Toms car that was at the UK air port . Once we were in his car we talked about what we are going to do when we get to Toms house

Chloe -

What are we going to do when we get to your house

Tom -

I am going to give you a tour around the house , Then we can make a video saying we are back.

Chloe -

Okay sounds good.

When we got to Toms house we went to his bedroom first so we could drop off our things . Then Tom gave me a tour of his house . we started in the basement the worked our way up so tom showed me his secret theater and bar ,game room , ect . then we went up a level to where his kitchen and his dinning room also TV room is . last but not least he showed me his office and the bed rooms.

We decided to make a video saying we are back

Tom/Chloe's video

Hi guy syndicate here with DogPaw1245 say we are back from California and saying sorry for no videos , so now we are back so we will be posting more videos, do you guys want us to do a Q/A video with just me and Chloe and you guys ask us questions so that will be it so see you next time

-- video Over ---

After the video Tom decided to make diner while I set the table . Tom came in with butter noddles and chicken and sat them on the table and began to eat . While we ate we talked about what questions should be asked for the Q/A video , we picked about 20 because I will do 10 on my channel and 10 on his . So after we had that talk and diner we went up stairs to go to bed because we been traveling for around 6 hours .

The next morning Tom decided to make Chloe breakfast in bed since it was her first day in England . So he made her a little fruit salad and waffles . He took it to the room and sat the tray on the side table so he can wake up Chloe from her sleep .

Tom -

Chloe time to get up I have stuff planed for us today .

So Chloe woke up by the sound of Toms voice and then Tom gave her the tray of food and told her what we are doing today and the time we are doing it

. 10:00

Go shopping

. 12:00

Stream

. 2:00

Eat lunch

. 3:00

Do a Q/A video