Training

Y/N POV

The sun was shining at my eyes as I started to woke up I stretch for a bit and headed to the shower.It was a little confusing a first but I finally understand how to use it. 

Bulma: Hey Y/N I brought you some fresh clothing in here it should fit you.

I look at this bar of White thing. It looks like food. I took a bite.

Y/N: * Gags *

Ok maybe it's not Food taste like SHIT!

I wash my body a lot more and shampoo my hair and my tail after I clean up I turn off the shower and to my bedroom. I see some good clothing for me as I put them on.

(These are the clothes you're wearing minus the sword and the red scarf

(These are the clothes you're wearing minus the sword and the red scarf.)

I look at myself in the mirror and check myself out. Gotta say not bad. I headed out of my bedroom and head to the patio where I see Bulma and Vegeta eating breakfast.

Bulma: Ah Welcome Y/N glad you can join us!

Vegeta: Y/N?

Bulma: Well he don't know his name so I give him a name.

Vegeta: Tch.

I walk over to them as I sit down.

Bulma: Come on and eat up.

I pick up some food and uh...

Bulma: I guess you sayains really don't got manners

She giggles as I continue to eat.

I continue eating as I feel someone energy headed our way not just one but two others.

I stand up and look around.

Bulma: What is it Y/N?

Vegeta: He sensed Kakarot and Gohan energy.

Two people landed in front of us as I got to my battle stance for a minute.

Goku: Oh hey oh I see your ready to fight.