Tournament

No pov

After things went south between Y/N and the Android. Goku took Y/N to Kami lookout as Y/N started to see some kind of vision. Y/N sees two people fighting to the death.

Y/N sees the guy he fought before as Y/N sees himself fighting. The vision ends as another vision started.

It's shows Y/N fighting a alien with a red suit on. Y/N wasn't fighting to the death more like fighting for survival.

???: Impressive Y/N your tougher than I thought but I will not lose!!

All Y/N did flick his nose and gotten his fighting stance. They was both worn out. Both of them charge each other at the same time clashing each other setting a large explosion.

As that vision ended Y/N worked up in a bed he looked around as he hopped off the bed.  He started to remember what happened when he fought Android 17/18.

Y/N clothes was half destroyed as he sees fresh clothes on the side of the bed. He started to get dress as he's in a whole different outfit.

Y/N looks himself at the mirror and sees his outfit he started to chuckled to himself as he was wearing the same Gi that Goku is wearing. It felt comfortable as it should for Y/N.

Y/N headed outside as he see Goku taking to lord Popo.

Goku: Oh Hey you feeling better?

Y/N nods. Goku a smiling as he sees Y/N outfit.

Goku: I hope your comfortable in that outfit it look good on you.

Y/N stretch out as Mr.Popo looked at Y/N.

Popo: Hm well maggot looks like you're fine now get the fuck off this lookout.

Both Y/N and Goku was shocked and started to get off the lookout. They was both flying away from the lookout.

Goku: I bet you wonder what happened?

Y/N nod again.

Goku: Well you went berserk on the Android we tried to clam you down but no good so we had to beat you down.

Y/N looks down feeling guilty for hurting the Androids. Goku knows what Y/N felt.

Goku: You didn't hurt anyone.

Y/N sighs as they both fly. They arrived at a house middle of a field.

Goku: Ah it's good to be home!

???: GOKU!!!

Goku: Uh oh.

Goku hid behind Y/N as the lady comes out and throws a slap against Y/N.

???: Oh? I'm so sorry I thought you was my husband.

The lady looked behind Y/N sees Goku Hiding.

???: There you are Goku!!

Goku: Wait Chi-Chi I can explain.

Chi-Chi slaps Goku so hard he went flying to a boulder. Y/N was shocked to see This lady slaps Goku.

Chi-Chi: You should of been home hours ago where were you!?

Goku got up rubbing his face.

Goku: Ow ow. Sorry chi-chi I was training with Vegeta.