Mind Control

No pov

Y/N had been training non stop at Master Roshi. He started to learn some martial arts. He got into his stance as he was fighting Android 18 again. This time Y/N was in SSJ2 this time and he wasn't holding back.

Android 18: Come on Y/N give me all your power.

Y/N was punching and Dodging 18's Attacks. 18 got a good right hook against Y/N as he returned the favor and give 18 and right hook back.

???: You Know sis I never thought you be better but this guy seems tough.

18 turns around and sees her brother Android 17.

18: That's because he's not going full power even so he's stronger than Vegeta.

Y/N was surprised that 17 and 18 look exactly alike. He went into base from as he hear 17 and 18 talking.

17: So who this guy? Never seen him before.

18: Well you would've met him long time ago if you wasn't trying to be a park ranger 17.

17 shrugs.

17: I told you didn't I? I wanna to be a Park Ranger plus 16 got me into it can't blame me for making him happy.

18 rolls her eyes as Y/N flew towards 17&18.

18: Y/N I would like you to meet my brother Android 17.

Y/N look at Android 17 and nod at him.

17: Aren't you a talker.

18: He's a mute he can't talk. But he's a good listener.

17 looked at Y/N and smirk.

17: Your training him?

18: Yeah why?

17: Well Since your training him how about we put him on a test.

He looked at Y/N again.

17: Me and My sister Against you. You up for the challenge?

18 didn't like the idea from her brother.

18: What!?

Y/N wasn't sure what to do but he wanted to get stronger.

18: if us two went against him he will lose.

Y/N didn't like what 18 said. He started to power up as the Androids faces Y/N.

17: I guess he heard you and I guess he's gonna try to prove us wrong.

17 and 18 gotten into there fighting stance as Y/N was serious now. He know if he not going full power he will lose.  He Charge in and hit 17 across the face sending him flying as he punch 18 in the face also and send her flying in the opposite direction. Y/N teleport to 17 as he throw a punch but 17 dodge it and gut punch him.

17: I'm not like my sister so don't think I'm weak.

Then out of know where 18 side kicks Y/N on the head sending Y/N to the bottom of the ocean.

17: Looks like he need more training to do.

18: Hpmh he's still learning 17 but he's get stronger.

As Y/N was at the ocean he was knock out cold. 18 Went in and went to get Y/N. She went to grab Y/N but as soon she's grab Y/N, His eyes started to turn red. 18 was shocked as Y/N holds 18 Arms and send her flying out of the ocean. 17 caught her and Looks at his sister.

17: What happened?

18: I- I don't know his power just went...

Meanwhile Goku and Vegeta was also training together as they feel the earth started to shake.