The Stranger

No pov

"Time after time I'm getting flashbacks. I don't remember these flashbacks I've been having them since Day 1 when I got here."

Y/N took a deep breath. He open his eyes and sees the sunset. Y/N stands up, cracks his knuckles. Y/N quickly turns around and throws a punch. He clashed with another person's fist as it send a shockwave.

???: Hm not bad.

The stranger jumps back and throws a ki blast at Y/N. Y/N punches the stranger ki blasts and flick his nose like Liu Kang.

???: Hpmh cocky bastard.

The stranger teleport and attack Y/N from behind. Y/N got hit and got sent against the tree.

Y/N mind: Ok he can teleport that's good to know.

Y/N look up didn't see the stranger he was gone.

Y/N Mind: This time parry it.

The stranger comes to the right side to throw a punch but Y/N duck and upper cut the person lifting him up in the air. Y/N jumps and throws punches.

Y/N overhead kick the stranger and send him to the ground

Y/N overhead kick the stranger and send him to the ground. Y/N float down in front of the stranger.

Y/N: Hpmh.

The stranger slowly got up and dust himself off. He jumps out of the crater and land on the other side of Y/N.

Stranger: Is that really all you got?

Y/N smirk.

The stranger teleport as Y/N was ready for his attacks. The stranger teleport in front of Y/N. Y/N throws a punch but The stranger teleport quickly behind Y/N and punch Y/N across skull. Y/N got hit into some trees. The stranger teleport and did a very ki blast and hit Y/N.

After the explosion The stranger stands in front of Y/N body

After the explosion The stranger stands in front of Y/N body. Y/N is not moving at all.

Stranger: Heh I guess you was weak.

The stranger laugh as He got hit at the side of the face hard. Y/N kept punching the stranger non stop as he was in Super sayain. He did one last Punch and made the stranger start rolling in mid air and did Big Bang Attack. It hits the stranger hard as he clear half of the forest.