Subject 3: Flippy\Heads & Tails!

Subject's Identification #: 3

Object Class: Extreme. Under special reinforcement and watch.

Description: Subject 3 is a metal nickel around 3 to 4 ft tall and 10.5 mm wide in density, formerly ====== of the well-known reality T.V program, Inanimate Insanity. The subject goes by "Flippy" or "Heads or Tails" by staff for various reasons: the subject has two differing personalities on both flat surfaces of himself.

One side, called Chief by Subject 2, is rather aggressive, deranged, and has a thirst for blood & won't hesitate on hurting anyone if they invade his space, including his other side. He may laugh, but that laughter is only caused by pain and the wishfulness of death.

The other side, named Frail or Tail, is relatively respectful, cooperative, and compatible with orders from staff, though he is somewhat sarcastic every once in a while. That is only when Chief isn't alert. When his other side is awake, he becomes very vulnerable, apologetic, and fearful about everything Chief does or says.

Containment Procedures: Subject 3 is to be contained in a padded 9x9 square foot room, and is to be monitored at all costs. When checking up on Subject 3, ignore the pleads of forgiveness and helplessness, make sure their restrainments are locked precisely, and begin routine check-ups. Three times a day, feed Subject 3 with a variety of meat and pig's blood, but often, Subject 3-1 will most likely eat all the food, leaving Subject 3-2 to starve.

When doing checkups, make sure to supplement Subject 3-2 with a feeding tube before 3 weeks, otherwise, he might go straight to cannibalism.

•Note: Subject 3 likes meat that is filled with protein and juciyness: go for large amounts of meat to help keep appetite well-fed.

Background: Subject 3 was an experiment presented by Dr. Yin & Yang to try and guarantee that Subject 3 would become more positive and happier to exclude his pessimistic and snarky attitude. To ensure this, they replaced his teeth with fake lead-steel teeth that urged his mouth to stay open and forced him to inhale professionally enhanced "happy gas" every few weeks (which slowly turned into every hour). Subject 3 was also provided with two months' worth of shock therapy, whenever he was difficult to restraint or unhappy. The doctors wanted him to be "100% happy".

After half a year of inhaling the fumes, it was a success; every waking moment he was smiling and laughing without a care in the world, which soon caught the attention of plenty of media output. After years and years of public wide fame around the entire globe, the overwhelming stress and pain of smiling for so long got to him.

He snapped.

In his spiral into insanity, two new subjects were created: Subject 3-1 (lighter, heads) and Subject 3-2 (darker, tails.) Unfortunately, Professor Cobs, the head of the operation, who'd discovered the two beings, would be the last time anyone saw him alive.

Status: ESCAPED.

----------------------------------------

Old Design (2019-2020)

New Design (2021-onwards)

(GUESS WHAT, THIS BOOK IS BACK BABY WOOHOO-yeah, anyway, it'll take some time to redo some parts of this book (since I don't like some parts I made), but don't worry, this ol book will be up shortly!)

yeah, anyway, it'll take some time to redo some parts of this book (since I don't like some parts I made), but don't worry, this ol book will be up shortly!)