Subject 4: Wrapped Up "Stringy"

Subject's Identification #: 4

Object Class: Mild, minimal supervision.

Description: Subject 4 is a salmon-colored balloon filled in what seems to be helium, around 6 ft tall and 18.7 mm wide in density, formerly ======= of the well-known reality T.V program, Inanimate Insanity. He doesn't have any legs, but has four razor sharp claws that he uses to get around on all fours. He has one single eye with a vast variety of teeth in its eye, that don't seem to have any particular function.

His mainly dangerous parts are where a balloon's knot is supposed to be, now a gaping endless hole with tiny razor sharp teeth. It functions like a mouth in a way, and the only source of food for Subject-4.

To get food from any living thing (animal or living object), Subject-4 unleashes streams of string that seem endless in length (longest documented was nearly the entire sector of the holding facility that's around 23.5 miles in length) that'll trick the victim with a treat or something that'll deceive the victim into wanting the treat. Sometimes, Subject-4 uses manipulation tactics like mimicking others voices to lure victims. It's been tested that though his mimicking is easy to fall for, there's noticeable signs that it's not the person it's trying to be: it sounds sorta monotone and static-like, so if you hear someone's voice, do a double check and be sure not to fall for this trap.

Note: Subject-4 is known to float and fly randomly, explaining sometimes how he can get onto ceilings and high surfaces in a matter of seconds.

Containment Procedures: Subject 4 is to be contained in a padded 9x10 square foot room, and is to be monitored hourly. Note staff if Subject-4 does something out-of-the-ordinary; it could potentially save everyone.

Background: Subject 4 was an experiment presented by Dr. Chedder Swiss to experiment the amount of strength and power someone had on containing their emotions. Over several months of grueling and torturous regimes on testing the limits to his emotions, signs in Subject 4's behavior were dramatically affected: he became more erratic, he had little to no bonds on expressing his emotions (ex: assaulting and hitting various employees over the slightest bit of something going wrong, verbally threatening to kill when being tested), and became less friendly, violent, and closed to others, specifically those documenting and experimenting in him.

Status: ESCAPED.