Subject 6: Two Biter

Subject's Identification #: 6

Object Class: Mild: under minimum supervision and watch.

Description: Subject 6 is a brown leather suitcase around 4 ½ to 5 ft tall and weighs nearly 12 lbs. She is known formerly as ======== of the well-known reality T.V program, Inanimate Insanity. Where her "yellow straps" are meant to be, are instead replaced by two mouths with razor-sharp teeth and long tounges that can be substituted for her lack of arms. Where her mouth is, is where both her "eyes" used to be: but, combining that allowed her peripheral vision to become thrice the normal rate of normal beings.

Subject 6 is commonly known by her assigned code number but is also known as, "Two Biter" by staff: either by her two mouths taking the place of her straps or of how the staff is encouraged to belittle her in any way (two-bit is a common nickname for her).

Containment Procedures: Subject 6 is to be contained in a soundproof padded room, roughly 12x12. Regular meals and checkups are to be given to her but be wary that her restrictions are on correctly and securely. When entering Subject 6 's chamber, be sure that all who enter have some sort of protection for their (ears), as Subject 6 is known for her bellowing screams that can break sound barriers.

Background: Subject 6 was an experiment created by the wannabe reality show-host,  =========. In his experiment, he tested the limits of the average object's stress levels and see how far he could go until their self-worth was nonexistent.

For months, Subject 6 was tormented in various ways by staff and =========: berating her of any mistake she made, pressuring her with hard-to-complete tasks, taunting her with hidden speakers in her isolated padded room, & taking away the one closest to her. All of these acts made things worse for her, as not only did she become vulnerable, skittish, and an insomniac, she was also previously diagnosed with undergoing nightmarish hallucinations and delusions, so the treatment worked efficiently and quicker they expected.

After only a few months, signs of Subject 6's behavior were drastically changing by the day: her common screaming, crying, and begging for the voices to stop turned into soft incoherent mumbles that, for staff, were hard to understand.

Those mumbles were increasingly worse by the day, getting louder and louder until all who were in a two-mile radius of Subject 6's containment zone could hear her, even if she was insulated in a soundproof padded room.

After two weeks of this mayhem, wardens were noted to check up on her (since her security cameras were mysteriously not working), and upon stepping foot into her chamber, not a single warden was spared.

The feeble, two-bit now had become a monster herself, letting her demons possess to take control.

Status: Subject 6 was kept at (RADICATED), but after wardens entered her chamber, she escaped whilst eating those who came in her way, apologizing profusely. Her whereabouts are unknown, but many suspect she's located at the one place she competed at, Inanimate Isle.

------------------------------
Old Design (2019-2020)

------------------------------Old Design (2019-2020)

New Design (2021-onward)