Subject 2: JawBreaker!

Subject Identification: #2

Object Class: Requires little to no supervision: yet highly toxic.

Description: Subject 2 was a round leather baseball, now a hardshell vanilla jawbreaker (made of several hundred layers of clickable candy) roughly 7 ft tall and weighing 468 kg. He is formerly -------- of the well-known reality T.V. program, Inanimate Insanity.

Over the course of half a year, his leather coating has peeled off, revealing a multicolor jawbreaker core. His legs revealed the same: his black legs peeled to reveal striped patterned legs (which were examined to be the same material as candy canes). One of his eyes is an endless spiral with no known purpose besides potentially hypnotizing people; his other eye displays emotion.

Containment Procedures: Subject 2 is to be contained in a locked, sealed, non-radioactive container at all times. Any who enters his container must be dressed head to toe in radioactive-protective gear; any who touches his stuff or is expected to experience radiation poisoning and risk death/serious mutation. However, Subject 2 is rather friendly, protective, and easily excitable; you can conversate with him, yet no one can touch him. He'll get confused and upset but keep your distance.

Background: Subject 2 was an experiment presented by Dr. Marshmellow Puff and Dr. Apple Coreman to make him happier, after noticing how depressed, emotionally distant, and easily irritable he was. Instead of proceeding with what Dr. Yin and Yang were experimenting with, they (more specifically Dr. Coreman) accidentally mixed toxic "happy particles" with a batch of chocolates she was making; thus when fed to Subject 2, he took an immediate liking. The flavor was so tasty, that signs of his mental health, happiness, and openness were increasing; yet his radioactive-levels levels were doubling in a matter of weeks. The effects of the toxins were enough to peel his skin away, yet he remained happy-go-lucky; the same can't be said with Dr. Coreman, who, when frequently visiting Subject 2, was mutated in a matter of days. Dr. Puff has stated that he might just be as radioactive as the Elephant's Core, the result of the Chornobyl Meltdown.

Yet, Subject 2 has little to no awareness of how toxic he really is: nearly a dozen staff members have succumbed to radiation poisoning and he's yet to fully understand it isn't them "taking a nap". Cobs, before his death, stated that Subject 2 must be killed to prevent this from happening again.

Status: ESCAPED