rosie day

an update for u all! belated happy happy birthday to the bestEST girl in the whole universe, roseanne <3

chaeyoung never knew that being lonely makes everything around her turn into a monochrome state.

today's her birthday, and she was greeted of course by her amazing sisters. lisa posted a selfie with her, jisoo posted on ig, and as well as jennie. and blinks, her favorite people in the world, began to greet her.

her mom and dad called, and of course, her oh-so-great sister alice, posted on ig.

but all those smiles she'd gathered from 12 am up until the current time, 8 am, were just temporary. she couldn't really fully enjoy being happy since she can't grasp what had happened last night between her and her boyfriend, jaehyun.

she can't believe they had a fight last night, the day before her birthday. the day before her womb eviction day. she just can't understand the current situation they are in.

her boyfriend didn't even spare time to greet her early in the morning. she received no text, not even a call. of course, she didn't receive any birthday wishes from him using his main ig acc, and even on his private acc. NOTHING! absolutely nothing.

she began to think that this may be the worst day of her life, the day she finally dreaded. she might think they will break up this day.

"am i not enough? i didn't receive any birthday wishes at all, what's happening to him?" she grumbled, unable to ignore the stab in her heart.

"that dimpled bread! i swear to god if i didn't receive anything, i will hunt him and kill him with my bare hands."

she can't help but mumble, staring absentmindedly at the window that gives off the morning view of Seoul. she was breathing heavily, she was new to this, she wasn't used to being ignored by him.

after almost 4 years of being in a relationship, she didn't expect jaehyun to ignore her on her birthday.

he was always the first one to send her a message. most of the time, he was the one to greet her every morning, placing a kiss on her forehead, her cheeks, and her lips. he was always the first one ever since their relationship started. and it hurts to feel like this.

she then noticed a single tear falling from her eye, which turns immediately into a waterfall. she cursed to herself. curse this weather and her messy hair, she just woke up for heaven's sake!

"damnit, jeong jaehyun! why are you doing this?" she tiredly whispered, wiping harshly the tears that ruined her morning, sobbing silently and taking a deep breath.

stay calm, roseanne. maybe he does not want to be bothered. she then scoffed. bothered?! today's his girlfriend birthday, i think he should show a little love! perhaps any message for them to be okay??? a move?

and that's how messed up roseanne's mind is as of the moment.

oh please, i will never ever message him first, he was acting like a fool yesterday. i will not try to move and just wait for his apology.

she finally decided that she should leave the negative energy that consumes her right now, she doesn't want any drama, it's her birthday, and being a happy woman celebrating her half-fifty is her main priority.

she then walked towards her kitchen, cooked eggs, and ramen, and toasted her favorite bread. after a while, she sat down on her kitchen island and began calling the girls.

"heyyyy birthday girl!! happy happy birthday!!" lisa shouted on the other line. chaeyoung laughed and sighed. lisa, on the other side, began to understand her situation, smiling sadly as soon as she hears about her best friend.