beloved

hello! i felt so bad i didn't update during jaehyun's birthday. i was so so busy. anyways, a new update for y'all! ty and ily!

jaehyun pov

160 years and i'm still roaming in this cruel and beautiful world, waiting for my mate or my so-called beloved to come. i have been to all places, smelling and observing the kind of my smell that i want to have.

my mate. my beloved.

160 years old immortal vampire and i still haven't found her. i have journeyed north, east, west, south. nothing. or am i cursed by our own god? or it's just i haven't found her yet?

i didn't even dare to look at other women, the thought of them just repulses me. i haven't looked at any girl because i only have my heart, and always will be for my mate.

where is she? where can i find my love?

i went to australia, and currently am staying right now because my friend, johnny, is also here for some semi-gathering of our pack. our vampire pack, the neos. they had already found their mates and some are now expecting little vampires to join.

i was about to sleep again in my very sophisticated hotel room when my phone rang. crazy how people switched from letters and broadcast, to mobile gadgets like this myphone? no, i mean iphone.

"hello, jaehyun. have you slept well?" johnny teased. this son of a bitch, he's been teasing him every day ever since he had found his mate, 4 years ago.

"shut the fuck up, what do you want?" i grumbled. hideous of him interrupting my dream about the silhouette of my beloved.

"ooh, mr. grumpy in the early morning, must have dreamt about kissing his non-existent beloved–"

"if you pull another toe out of line, i'm going to snap your neck," i responded. the son of a bitch just laughed on the other line.

"i was just kidding! bloody hell! let loose, will you? accompany me here outside the venue, there's an amazing park here, full of dogs." he knew that dogs have a soft spot in my heart.

"you do know how to convince me, aren't you?" i smiled, he scoffed.

"yes, who knows, maybe i'm your mate after all." he laughed, i fight the urge not to laugh as well and remain annoyed, which i was.

"shut up, i'm coming. and i'm starved, do you think they'll have an abundant stock of a- typed blood for tonight?" i asked hopefully, a-typed blood is my all-time favorite since i was turned years ago.

sometimes i do wonder what my mate's blood type is, if she's a-typed then i'm the luckiest vampire living in the world.

"c'mon now man! there's a lot of new dogs running, it sure is very pleasant and happy to see." johnny rushed, i groaned and stood up.

"fine, i'm coming." i grabbed my black t-shirt and denim jacket for this casual day.

"about time you show up! what took you so long, are you too occupied sniffing the hotel air finding the scent of your non-existent mate-" johnny dramatically whined while sitting at the bench.