bewitched

MATURE CONTENT !! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

"fuck–"

he groans against roseanne's lips, his large hands buried in her blonde locks. jaehyun combs his fingers through her big curls, tugging at them with ease until she makes a satisfied moan.

it sends a possessive thrill straight through his gut. roseanne draw her head back until her throat was full-on display. roseanne peaks at him and gives him a seductive smirk. she knows damn well jaehyun could devour her whole.

"missed you." jaehyun kisses her again. "i missed you so much."

she laughs. the sound's half-swallowed by jaehyun's lips. she entwines her silky smooth arms around his neck, meeting his kiss with so much love and fire that's all her own.

i'm home. she thought happily.

jaehyun wraps his muscular arms around her perfect waist, crushing roseanne against his chest, and walks her quickly back towards the bedroom.

"it was only for two weeks, jae. you said you'd be fine?" roseanne's voice was full of tease and lilting slightly whilst grinning from ear to ear.

jaehyun's face is buried against her neck, nipping his way down the column of her pale throat but he can hear her grin. roseanne's finger runs through his hair with her long nails that definitely scratch across his scalp that send a shiver towards his spine.

my fucking home. my love. my life. his thoughts full of roseanne and her only.

with that, jaehyun stumbles and they collide into a wall. they laughed it both as jaehyun can feel her chest shaking as he went on his knees in front of her and begins rapidly unbuttoning her blouse.

the deep black of her bra appears, cut into a plunging v against her breasts, and he buries his face against her soft bare skin he loves.

"i missed you so fucking much, you have no idea," he says again, his hands sliding down to his favorite part of her, her hips, in search of a zipper. it's on her left hip and only requires a tug before her high-waisted jeans loosen and slide down to puddle on the floor.

"honey, you're acting like i was gone for a year." gripping his broad shoulders, she couldn't help but to giggle whilst her fingernails are biting through his black polo.

jaehyun kisses her stomach while his hands run up along her side to pull her bra down under her breast. he groaned.

"felt like a year." jaehyun glances up towards the love of his life, his expression mirrored with much longing and love as he pulls roseanne's jeans completely off and throws them across the room.

"i didn't know how anyone endures celibacy, i nearly died." and that's when roseanne's laugh echoes across the room, her eyes crinkling in the corners. so dramatic.

"really, jaehyun?" she pulls him towards her, drawing him back up to kiss his flushed and full lips.

but instead, he dips forward, curling the tip of his tongue around her pert nipple. roseanne gives herself a long sigh of satisfaction, going limp as she gives a long helpless moan.

"jaehyun, honey." her fingers tangle in his hair as she holds him there, steadying herself as jaehyun completely attached himself to her body, sucking her both left and right nipples leaving a lot of marks.

jaehyun closed his eyes and swirls his tongue, feeling her nipple harden as he sucks. he pulls back, and slips it from his mouth, pink, wet, and shiny. his breath fanning across his lover's flushed face. he kisses roseanne's lips delicately.