Chapter 1

In new york

Riddhima is seen singing and dancing entertaining her fans and crowd

Riddhima :hello everyone are you enjoying and crowd start hooting as (RR)

our rockstar riddhu again starting singing later concert ended after some time

Riddhima is backstage after performance watching beautiful scenery of new york from window holding a locket in hand which has ring in it with tears start flowing from her eyes

like this but she is holding in her hand ☝️☝️

Riddhima POV
Life is so unpredictable. taday i am here as a singer who has everything but still i am not happy i wish you are with me right now to say me encourage me that you are doing good riddhu plzz come back ..

she start crying badly when a knock on door disturb her ...

Girl :riddhu ,riddhu come out open the damn door i am only here plz open the door ..

riddhima wipe her tears making her hair and face presentable she open the door as soon as door open a girl in her mid twenties hug her tightly ..

Riddhima: what happen sejal i am alright you can see it..

sejal after breaking the hug she starting her scolding

Sejal : ya ya i can see how much you are alright by seeing you anyone say that you are crying plz riddhu don't hide your pain from me i know that you are remembering him plzz riddhu he is your past i am not saying you to forget him i am saying just to move on don't give yourself more pain.

Riddhima : its not easy sejal i am trying so much but i can't forget him. saying this alone tear escape from her eye which she wipe swiftly.

seeing this sejal felt bad for her and hug her to console her and after sometime when she felt that she is calm they started there chitchatting to divert the topic.

In india

Vansh is seen sitting in king size chair busy checking some file .
when a man come

Man: boss you are correct mr mehta is backstabbing us he is giving our company information to our rivalries .

Vansh: interesting very interesting angre i want mr mehta died in 1 hour any how because I don't like betrayals and hate betrayer.

Angre: ok boss main sambhal lunga.

After some time they head towards VR Mansion.

In VR Mansion

A lady is seen sitting and arguing with man and 2 girls are watching her.

Uma: what are you saying ajay you mean to say that i am fat this saree doesn't suit me.

Ajay: aree no darling i am just teasing you .you are looking hot as always uma.

In this sentence Ishani and sia start chuckling.on this uma glare them and they Stop chuckling.

at the same time vansh with angre enter home

Uma: see vansh also come

Uma: vansh cone here vansh beta and see what your dad talking about me .

Ajay: aree am only saying you that you are beautiful uma.

Uma: you shut up ajay you are too much first you called me fat and then you are making excuses.

And they again starting arguing and vansh got irritated and jump between their conversation.

Vansh: its ok mom you are so beautiful and hot as always dad is just joking.

on same time Uma phones start ringing.

in phone conversation

Uma:hello

Aarohi:hi uma, how are you and family.

Uma: all well Aarohi how is meera and Riddhima and is riddhima came we also want to meet her.

Arohi: meera and Riddhima both are fine soon you will meet riddhima also actually riddhima is in new york due to her work but she will come before vansh and meera marriage.

Uma: ya you are right i will surely meet before marriage.ok aarohi actually i have some work i will call you later.

Arohi: ok uma byee.

Phone conversation end .

ishani and sia looking at her with excitement and vansh with not interested look.

ishani:mom what happen what aarohi aunt say when her real daughter will come .

uma glare her

uma: Ishani don't talk like that meera is also there daughter only and her daughter Riddhima is in new york due to some work as soon as she will come we will go to meet them

ishani: i also want to meet riddhima because aunt also don't show her pic also i am so excited to see her.

vansh: i am going to my room mom i am not interested in this talk.

saying so he goes to his room

vansh (thinking) who are you miss riddhima and why no one show your pic also. now i am also excited to see your face.

hello guys it's my first time i am writing something plz shower your love and support to this story. plz vote and comment.