chapter 2

In new york

sejal: riddhu aunt's call is coming plz pic her phone.

riddhima: ya just a minute coming you pic her call.

sejal:ohk

PHONE CONVERSATION

sejal: hello aunt how are you.

Aarohi: hello beta we are fine how are you and riddhu.

sejal: we are fine aunt today only newyork tour ended you know aunt all are crazy for riddhima performance.

Aarohi:ohh really that's great so when are you both coming back india.

Sejal(nervous): wooo aunt riddhu want to talk to you.

riddhima: hello mom how are you dad and meera.

Aarohi: we are fine beta missing you and sejal you know sejal tell me that your fans are crazy for you in concert.

riddhima: mom ya they are literally crazy but it felt so overwhelming by the love and respect they have for me.

Aarohi: ya we know that ms (RR).

riddhima smile in her comment

Aarohi: so when are you both Coming india.

Riddhima: mom woo

Aarohi: no you both are coming Tomorrow to India that's final i don't want any more arguments and i know that your newyork tour is also finished so you both are coming back and also you both don't attend engagement of meera so you have to attend her weeding for sure and before her marriage we both families want a family lunch or dinner. ok so you are coming no more discussion now.

Riddhima:ohk mom as you say but where is dad want to talk to him.

Aarohi: wait

Aarohi pass the phone to dev

Dev: hello princess how are you.

Riddhima: i am fine dad coming to India tomorrow because of your queen's oder.

Dev: ya ya now we will talk tomorrow only come fast princess love you.

Riddhima: love you to dad.

PHONE CONVERSATION END'S

Riddhima: sejal now we have to go india as we have no option to say no now

Sejal: ya riddhu after a long time india.

IN VR MANSION

Vansh: mom i am going to office.

Uma: ohk vansh but we have to go for lunch on riachand mansion because riddhima is coming tomorrow.

Vansh: ohk mom

VANSH POV

wow so now ms riddhima we will meet you.

VANSH POV END.

IN PARIS

Riddhima: i am running from my past but now my past is calling me back in India so now be strong Riddhima.

NEXT DAY

Riddhima and sejal get ready and go to airport for their flight to india

Sejal outfit like this ☝️☝️

riddhima outfit like this ☝️☝️

After sometime they board the flight .

IN RIACHAND MANSION

Aarohi: you know dev today i am so happy my both daughters are coming back india after a long time.

Dev: ya more than you i am happy my Princess is going to come back to me.

Meera: hi uncle and aunt (don't like to call them bade papa and mom so call them uncle and aunt)

Aarohi and dev: hi beta come and sit.

Merra: so when riddhima is coming back.

Aarohi: she will be here any time . if media don't block her way.

Meera: yeah aunt can i ask you something .

Aarohi: yes beta you are also our daughter you can ask anything.

Meera:aunt don't you think riddhima di should get married first than me. i mean that if she felt that its her right first because she is elder than me.

Aarohi: you are right meera but riddhima don't want to marry now and we can't force her and you also know that she want to focus on her career for now .

Dev: meera beta if you don't like vansh or don't want to marry him that's ohk.you can tell us.

Meera:no uncle nothing like that i just want to ask that riddhima don't felt bad that i am getting married first.

Dev:no beta she will not fell like that

they talk random stuff and then departure to their room.

IN VR MANSION

VANSH,angre ,uma ,ajay and siya is sitting on couch and suddenly ishani and aryan screamingly came to siya.

Ishani: siya me and aryan have a good news for you.

siya: what which good news.

aryan: you know our favourite singer (RR)is back in india.

siya: what are you sure oh my good i am so much excited.

Vansh: now who is this RR and why are you excited to listen that she is back in india.

Ishani , aryan, siya,angre (unsion): bhai you don't know she is world famous singer.everyone see her but no body know her full name or about family.

ajay: but why she didn't told anyone her full name or about family member.

ishani: dad maybe due to some personal issues.

Uma: achaa forget that but now listen to carefully aarohi daughter came back to india today so we are going to their house for lunch Tomorrow. and vansh you also coming so i don't want your any lecture that you have work and all.

Vansh: ohk mom as you say. and angre i want you in my study room now i have to discuss some files.

Angre: ok boss i am coming.

and after disscus some file angre left the study room.

VANSH POV

Woo so tommorow we will finally see you ms riddhima that who are you and why everyone hidding you and also now who is this RR and being a popular singer why didn't anyone know her full name or about her family. this is getting on my nervous now.

VANSH POV END

HELLO GUYS HOWS THE CHAPTER PLZZ DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL YOUR OPINION AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLZZ TELL ME IN COMMENTS.