Chapter 6

IN VR MANSION

All are present in hall discussing about recent meet with riddhima and about vansh and meera marriage preparation

Ishani: i don't believe till now that i meet my favourite singer RR whom i want to meet from a long time

Aryan and siya(unsion) : me tooo

Uma: but seeing her behaviour no one can say that she is that much famous singer and down to earth personality

Ajay: yes you are right uma she is such a sweet girl in needed beauty with brain

Aryan: and sejal also she is also so down to earth personality person

ishani and Sia (unison): ohhh my god someone notice everything in someone

Aryan: shut up nothing like that. saying this he walk to his room to avoid further teasing of girls but girls goes behind him to tease him

uma: you want to say something vansh i am seeing from so long you are lost in your own thoughts

Ajay: yes beta if you want to say something then you can say and if about meera then meera is good girl .

Vansh: nothing like that dad i am just thinking isn't marriage is going to be held fast

Uma: actually beta Ridhima's next concert is in Indore and after your marriage she need to go Indore for concert because of newyork tour she is cancelling her indore concert and you know for your both marriage she is here so beta and marriage is going to happen then why not fast

Vansh: as you say mom. saying so he goe to his room

IN RIACHAND MANSION

Dev: so how is meera in laws do you like them

Riddhima: ofcourse dad they all are sweet. dad i will talk to you after sometime i am going to my room for some rest .

Dev: ohk beta go rest well. saying riddhima go to her room thinking about today events.

IN RIDDHIMA'S ROOM

she is sitting in her balcony and suddenly her phone start ringing. seeing caller name she just smile

PHONE CONVERSATION

Riddhima: hello so finally called me mr busy bee.

Kabir: Don't tease me riddhu now tell me how are you.

Riddhima: i am fine and how are you is your work done and when you are coming back india

Kabir: soon my work is almost done will come after 1 month

Riddhima: toh you will not come on meera wedding

Kabir: no and really sorry for that.

Riddhima: ohk come soon and miss you byee

Kabir : miss you to riddhu byee

PHONE CONVERSATION END

KABIR POV

Oh my god i am so happy my riddhu miss me i am also missing you my riddhu and i love you riddhu soon i will confess and we will marry each other and i know you also love me that's why you missing me its ohk i will soon done my work and then in india we will marry because you are mine only mine.

KABIR POV END

IN VR MANSION

Aryan, siya and ishani are sitting in aryan room discuss about today's encounter and happening with them.

Aryan: Ishani i really don't like meera i fell something odd with her because i can think that her friend meet with accident so that she couldn't meet us today but before also when we all go to meet her ahe don't like to interact with any us she is just busy in her phone only.

Ishani: you know i also that how weird is she sometimes i feel like she is not interested in this marriage.

Siya: guys we can't judge anyone like that may be ahe is not like that which we are thinking.

Aryan: yaar i am thinking isn't it good if the brides will change.

Ishani and sia ( shocking) : what are you serious aryan hear your self that what are you saying.

Aryan: see i am hearing myself you know riddhima is good famous gold heart girl with no attitude and i can feel that bhai is also interested in her not in meera.

Ishani: how do you know that bhai is interested in her not in Meera.

Aryan: you know when she is singing bhai is just staring her without blinking and just seeing her like she is the only he want .

Ishani: see aryan i also like riddhima even she is my favourite singer but we can't force her and secondly she said clear that she want to focus in her career.so revome that thought from your mind.and sia lets go he is useless but we need to prepare for bahi marriage .

Saying this ishani and siya left aryan room and they departure to their room.

Aryan pov

I don't care what you think Ishani but i don't like meera she didn't give me good vibes but what can i do know i only pray to good that vansh bhai get best beacuase he deserves best.

Aryan pov end

In vansh room

VANSH POV

What's happening with me why can't i forget her . her smile her face her eyes which show some unknown pain why can't i forget her vansh concentrate you are goona marry meera not riddhima ok so control..saying he sleep thinking as a mera infactuating. he sleept.

VANSH POV END

IN RR MANSON

IN RIDDHIMA ROOM

RIDDHIMA POV

what is happening with me why i am feeling so good that something is going to happen but i not able to think is it good for me or bad. but let it be now i should sleep now from tommorow there is so much work which should done for her marriage and after that i need to go Indore also for my next concert. saying this she first take medicine and sleept on her bed.

RIDDHIMA POV END

PRECAPE: MARRIAGE BUT WHOSE 😉

guys what do you think about kabir.

So that's it for today so sorry for late update guys but due to school schedule the update is little late but from now i will surely try to update regularly. so guys do tell me how's it in comment and do vote it motivate me to right more.