chapter 8

All start gossiping about how bride ran away and this made vansh hell angry

Vansh : shut up
all are stood their silently seeing him angry

Vansh: angry make sure all don't go anywhere and you all come in that room .

saying he go to room behind him all followed him all.

aarohi start crying and Riddhima also have tears seeing her mom crying she start consoling her.

Aarohi: we are so sorry uma ajay bhai and vansh beta we don't know tht she is going to do something like this.

Uma: its not your fault aarohi

Vansh: of course aunt plz don't do this.

Ajay: yes it's not you both fault but now we have to do something because both family's reputation are at stake.

Dev: yes but can we do suddenly one thought snap at their head and all start looking at riddhima.

Sejal(thinking): now i Don't know what they are planning but plz god don't trig her panic attack plz god .

Dev: riddhima plz beta we know we are going to do something that you not like but plz beta marry vansh.

listening this she stumble backwards and tears start flowing unstoppable

Uma: plz beta we will keep this marriage secret and you can focus on your career also plz beta we have no option.

Aarohi: plz beta she join her hand infront of her but seeing her join her she denied her to join hand.

riddhima (crying): mom can i take 2 minutes plz on which they nooded her she clutch her lehnga and run to her room behind her sejal run to her because she don't want to worsen her condition.

On riddhima room

she directly fell on bed and start crying and some flashes come infront of her

boy: i love you. will you marry me i will do anything for you and i will make your dad agree also for our marriage and i will Personally insure him that her princess is going to be my queen

Girl: i love you.finally you asked me to marry you and yes you have to talk to dad otherwise i kill you because you are mine and i am yours.

flashback end

riddhima start crying more and now she start breathing heavily and soon she felt her head start spining. she start feeling breathless and her vision start going blur. sejal just enter her room and see her breathing heavily she start panicking

sejal: riddhu listen take deep breath hear me plz riddhu take deep breath i am coming just taking your medicine ok plz baby take deep breaths

saying so she rush towards her table and open her clutch and took medicine and run towards her and made her eat medicine after 5 minutes she start calming down

Riddhima: sejal you know na i can't i can't.. marry him i promise him that i love him i told him that i am his... she said while sobbing

sejal: shh its ok calm down after calming down her she made her listen to herself.

sejal: listen riddhu i will not say to marry him or not because it's your decision but i will only say that maybe it's destiny ... may be destiny want you to move on or may be it's your fate. now it's your choice you have to decide what you want... saying so she leaves her room leaving her in deep thought.

sejal ( herself): i don't know god what you decide for her but somewhere in my heart i want agree for this marriage i want her to move on but somewhere i am scared tht her already broken heart don't broke again plz god do something good only i don't want her to see in pain.

All are waiting for riddhima to tell her decision and Riddhima came to room with emotionless face

riddhima: i am ready for this marriage

saying this aarohi and dev hug her.

Uma: beta you will we our daughter like siya and ishani and about your music carrier you can do all concert and will keep this marriage secret ..

riddhima go to room with makeup artist and all are making her ready meanwhile vansh was performing

sejal(herself): i don't know god what is going to happen in future but please don't make riddhima's life mesirable.

Aryan (himself): wait let me do some bhangar i really don't like meera but today i am confirmed that she is not meant to be vansh bhai wife but riddhima is going to be bhai wife oh my god i am so happy today i will surely do party..

siya and ishani is also happy

Aryan siya and ishani : you are looking very pretty bhabhi

Aryan siya and ishani : you are looking very pretty bhabhi. on which riddhima just give them a sad smile.

Ishani: you know what bhabhi bhai is goona faint seeing you.

sejal: you are looking so beautiful riddhu

soon riddhima parents came inside her room and seeing them aryan siya ishani and sejal left the room do give them some privacy and seeing her ready in bridal attire tear drop fell from there eyes.

Aarohi: you are looking very beautiful beta. saying she hug her tightly..

Dev: you are looking beautiful princess saying he pull her in warm hug and whisper in ear i am sorry beta i know we are forcing you plz forgive your dad for this.listening this riddhima got emotional ..

riddhima whip his tear gently and said

riddhima: dad don't cry it's not your fault i know you love me so much. so now plz smile..

In hall

pandit Ji start chanting mantras and he told to took bride downstairs.

riddhima along with sejal came down stairs seeing riddhima all are memorize by her Beauty she soon came and sat on vansh another side seeing riddhima vansh lost in her Beauty soon pandit ji said to do kanyadan and after that taking seven steps before fire with each step including a set of mutual vows. After the seventh step and vows of Saptapadi. vansh filled riddhima hairline with vermillion and tie mangalsutra on her neck.

pandit ji : vivah sampan hua and now they are legally weeded couple.

after sometime now its time for farewell

Dev: i am giving you my most precious possession so do take care of her.

saying he and aarohi hug riddhima

and all settled in their car's Aryan Siya Ishani and angre in one car. and uma and ajay in another car and in last car Vansh and Riddhima in one car

In vansh car

riddhima is silently siting and some tears are still rolling from her eyes and vansh is busy in his laptop and seeing him busy in his laptop she sighed and suddenly

Vansh: so welcome to my world Ms riddhima he said while smirking.

hello guys that's it guys now this is difficult chapter for me to write because i seriously Don't know about marriage Rituals so plz forgive me if something wrong i wrote

so guys what you think about riddhima...

and what will be vansh reaction when he get to know riddhima past....