Blast from the past

*Warning: Sexual assault. Another warning will be issued right before it.*

The day job seemed to be getting more and more demanding for Amelia. She wondered if it was even worth going back to it, if she should put in her two weeks. The Pleasure Room paid her enough for her to not need the day job. But then what would she tell her family and friends? How would she explain her lifestyle. Even though she wasn't a very social person, Amelia didn't exactly want to be completely alone. She knew her best friend would support her if she told the truth, but what about her parents? No, she couldn't do that.

Amelia stared at the clock.

16:38

Great. Just 22 minutes more. Then she would be done for the week.

She got as much work as possible in the last 20 minutes and even managed to find the time to say "hi" to the cute IT guy on the third floor. Ryan always got flustered when he saw her and it made Amelia want to hug him.

She drove back to her house, took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Then she drove to the Pleasure Room.

A package was awaiting her in her dressing room.

Desirer: Marc

Desire: Ex partners run into each other at a grocery store.

Additional info: Desirer likes to be called "daddy" or "master" and likes to take control. Resist him initially.

Room: 77

Duration: 7pm-8pm

So half an hour to get dressed.

She pinched the bridge of her nose as she looked at the clothes in the box.

A cropped black hoodie and blue shorts.

Pleasure Room was supposed to distract from real life not make her think about getting groceries.

It did make sense. The Desire set up was going to be a groceries store.

The box included a pair of ear rings but they were too loud for a simple grocery trip. Shaking her head she pulled out her trusty pair of hoops that she always had with her. Just in case. It was important to her that the ear rings matched the look.

She pulled her hair into a pony tail and pulled out a few strands of hair to frame her face. She contemplated going bare face save for a little lip gloss. Then her eyes were drawn towards the bags under her eyes and she groaned. Grabbing her make up pallette from her own bag, she got to work. A clean no make up look was her goal.

She looked up when she was done.

18:56

Smacking her lips together one last time, she reached for the black mask laying inside the box and put it on.

Time to meet William.

She quickly made her way to Room 77.

She pushed the door open to find an empty room. She walked inside with a raised eyebrow and bit the inside of her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

The set up was a grocery store alright, just a very empty one. And she didn't mean that it lacked people, no it lacked most essential things of a grocery store. Products. Shaking her head, she pretended to puruse the empty shelves.

A few seconds later she heard the door opening. She kept her eyes trained on the empty shelves as footsteps approached her. The man stood next to her and began to do the same. She waited a couple seconds before accidentally twisting her converse clad foot and very accidentally grabbing the man's shoulder to steady herself.