Her Fantasy

Hey, everyone. I haven't updated this in a hot minute cause well, I don't know to be honest. I randomly get demotivated. Anyway, this chapter will be a little different than usual. This one has a little more backstory building going on but if you don't want that, you can skip to the "Now" tag for the smut part. Hope you enjoy!

************************************

There were so many more firsts for Amelia that night. All because of Jonah. She didn't kick him out like she usually would after round two with a client. That rarely happened within the allotted time since building a fantasy took time. She cuddled with him and they talked to each other for quite some time as they both laid tired from the second round. Jonah got more and more into foreplay with the second one but they still had about 15 minutes. 

Jonah had his hand wrapped around her waist. "Why are you here, Ro?"

She turned around in his embrace to face him. "I could ask you the same, Jo." 

He let go of her and laid on his back. Amelia propped her elbow up and laid her head on it then began to draw circles on his chest. "Seriously, Jo, why? What happened to your relationship? I still follow news about you, you know?"

Jonah let out a snort. "Relationship? That thing has been nothing more than an illusion for the past few years."

"What? Why?" Amelia sat up. She wasn't shocked that his relationship was in shambles. She knew his girlfriend. She was gorgeous but that poor thing was so insecure that she couldn't appreciate herself. That kind of a mentality was bad for just about any relationship. But if the boyfriend happens to be someone as handsome, rich and popular like Jonah, things were definitely worse.

"She's seeing another guy."

That shocked her. "You two broke up?"

He began to laugh. Then covered his mouth and closed his eyes. It took her a moment to understand he was silently screaming. She gently massaged his shoulders as he tried to compose himself. He sat up and smiled sadly. 

"I wish it was that easy."

She looked up at the clock and realised they had a little less than 10 minutes. She didn't want to interrupt him when it looked like he was about to open up but stopping him before he actually speaking was better than the alarms screaming in the middle of him pouring his heart out.

"Hey, do you mind dropping me off? I am craving some coffee." She smiled. "The room has strict time constraints."

Jonah nodded. He began to get dressed. She picked up the guard's jacket and buttoned herself in. Jonah raised an eyebrow. She shrugged. All explanations would be done later.

 Then she led him to clients waiting area. She was well aware of all the shocked faces and could hear the whispers. 

"Is Amelia leaving with a client?"

"Maybe it's one of her exes."

"I heard he's some rich billionaire."

"He's hot. No wonder Amelia is leaving with him."

"I'm so jealous. I don't who I'm more jealous of." 

Amelia giggled at the last one. Then she turned to look at the girl and winked at her. The beautiful red head blushed redder than her hair. As she turned on her heel to leave she heard the girl excitedly tell her companion that she was booking Amelia for next session. And Amelia wished she did. She'd love to taste that sweet thing

Since she had to visit the admin office to sign off, she decided to look into Jared's office and found him being reprimanded by the security in charge. Martha may have looked like a sweet old lady but she knew 69 ways of murdering a man and making it look like an accident.