Seed of problem

(In RC mansion)

The mansion was decorated with bright colored flowers, and bright with diya lights . The mansion wall filled with the light of happiness. Everyone was busy in welcoming the guests. Yes... its Anirudh's engagement with Saudamini. Anirudh was not happy with this relationship. He was force by his father as he had good business relationship with Saudamini's father Bhumik.

(In Room)

Ani – (To himself)I just don't know why , but i'm not happy with this engagement, she might be my childhood friend but I never wanted to marry her . I don't feel anything for her. To be honest I don't love her .

(Some one knocks the door)

Saurav – chote malik ?

Ani – aja Saurav

Saurav – rasmee ke lie der ho rahee hai Anirudh babu , jaldee ajayee Ani – tike , i will come now you wait outside , main abhee aata hoon tum baahar intazaar karo

Saurav – ji malik

Saurav left and here Anirudh was fully tensed and sad . After some time he went down . Everyone were waiting for him . Then Anirudh and Saudamini exchanged rings .

Kaka – aaj ek bahut hee khaas din ha hamaare lie , hamaare Anirudh ka sagaee. Bihari kahaan ho jaldee meeta laker aana.

 Bihari – ji malik 

kaka – Anirudh , yee loo , yeh na Roy Choudhary kandhan ka kangan hey isse Saudamini ko pehenado . Anirudh accepted kaka's order and wore on Saudamini's hand . (Bihari bought sweets and distributed to everyone and and kaka Anirudh ka munh meeta kiya. Everyone were enjoying the the party except Anirudh ) After he party Anirudh went to his room and opened the cupboard and took a suitcase and placed it in the bed . He opened the suitcase which has a mirror which was used by his mother and his mother's mangalsutra and other old items . The mirror was so special to him whenever he feel like taking to his mother her speaks to the mirror . He missed his mother so much . He looked into the mirror and started crying .

..................................................................................................

On the other side;

(Krishnanagar : in a small hut)

( Bondita was living with her mama and mami after the death of her parents. After that insdent Bondita forgot the meaning of the words like happiness and laughter. The only good thing that her mama & mami did was to provide her with home schooling . As soon Bondita turned 19 her mama was planning to sell Bondita to a British officer. She was put for auction. She was unaware of this. Since her childhood she had faced many problems with her mama and mami. )

Mama – Bondita zara yahaa aana

Bon – ji mama aaye

Mama - ek haphte ke baad ham london ja rahe hain..

Bon – kyon?

Mama – wo kya hey na mujhe waha a naukree mila hey , issliya main , tum aur thumari mami ek hapthe ke baad London jaa rehehe.

Bon – tike mama

(She left to her room and stared packing her clothes and her mom and dad's cloth she had . Poor Bondita did not know the problem she is going to face . )

..................................................................................................................

On the other side;

(Anirudh room)

(Anirudh decided to leave for London for 2 weeks and planed to return 4 days before his marriage)

Saudamini enters :

Mini – kaha jaa rahe ho Anirudh ?

Ani – wo main kuch din keliye London jaa rahehu .

Mini – kay main bhe thumari saat aasakti hoon

Ani – nai Mini wo (somebody interupted)

Binoy – kyun nahi , bilkul jaa sakte ho aur iss bar main be thumari saat aarahe ho.

Ani – kay ? par app kyun aarhehe?

Binoy – wo mera buissness meeting hai na issiliya.

(Unwillingly Anirudh booked tickets for Binoy and Saudamini . She was very happy and started packing her bag . She was on cloud nine as her dream is coming true . Her only dream was to settle in London and live a luxurious life . )

( Here Anirudh was sad as he is again accompanied by his father and Mini. And on the other side Bondita was unaware of the future trouble )

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT SUPPORT

THANKYOU.......... STAY TUNED

RECAP - SHIP TO LONDON