THE END

Let's continue;

After almost 2 hours.... Anirudh gained conscious ... And saw Bondita in his embrace ...He suddenly heard the sound of the help boat around ..He tried to wake her up...

Ani – Bondita utho..tapping her face

Bon – no response

This made him restless...he was continuously trying to wake her up .. but she was not opening her eyes ..

FLASHBACK;

WHEN BOTH WERE SLEEPING IN THEIR EMBRACE , BONDITA WAS TRYING TO MOVE WHEN SHE CUT HER HAND BY MISTAKE IN THE SHARP PIECE OF ROD ... SHE STARTED BLEADING FROM PAST ½ HOURS.....UPON THAT SHE HAS HEAMOPHELLIA ....ANIRUDH DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM

Ani – pls utho...utho pls ...kya hua thume achanak crying

Bondita did not open her eyes...Suddenly she lost balance and fell in the water drowning...Anirudh tried to pull her but was not able to ....He was in deep pain ...He lost her forever ....He had no idea what to do. So the only thought was on his mind was HE LOST HER....Suddenly he saw her hand which was loosing grip ......she was drowning .......He immediately handcuffed his hand with hers .....Both together went inside water on lifeless and another holding his lifeless life ....He could feel suffocation , pain and confusion that what happen to her.....

...............................................................................................................................................................................

huuu!!!

Anirudh woke up with a jerk .... he was on the bed .........in his house

IT WAS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Ani – Bondita...Bonditaaa...kaha ho {screaming}

He get's up immediately and starts finding her.....And suddenly someone comes out of the bathroom...

PERSON - kya hua pati babu !

He immediately went and hugged her ....it was Bondita....

Ani – bohot bura sapna dheka crying

Bon – aap ro rahe hai

Ani – haan , bohot dar gaye main

Bon – wo bas sapna tha ...aap mat royee

Ani – tum dur nahe jaauge na mujhse

She broke the hug and cupped his face....

Bon – nahe jaaugi shotti

He again hugged her ..........

...................................................................................................................

FLASHBACK ;

THEY BOTH CLIMBED UPON THE LARGE WOODEN PIECE OF THE SHIP......BONDITA WAS NOT INJURED ..SOON THE HELP BOAT CAME AND SAVED BOTH .....THEY REACHED MUMBAI PORT ....... AND JUST AFTER 1 MONTH AFTER THE INCIDENT THEY BOTH GOT MARRIED OFFICIALLY /LEGALLY......IN RC MANSION ALL THOUGHT ANIRUDH WAS DEAD BY FOR THEIR SURPRISE AFTER 2 MONTHS OF MARRAGE HE CAME TO THE MANSION AND FIRST WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR MARRAGE BUT SLOWLT STARTED ACCEPTING HER.........SAUDAMINI MARRIED TO A BRITISH OFFICER AND SETTLED IN LONDON......BONDITA'S MAMA MAMI WERE SAVED AND WENT BAKE TO THEIR VILLAGE THINKING BONDITA IS DEAD...

.....................................................................................................................

PRESENT (12TH APRIL 1913)

EXACTLY AFTER ONE YEAR

WHILE THEY WERE HUGGING....

Bon – dyaan se

Ani – sorry

THEIR WAS A BIG BUMP IN BONDITA'S TUMMY.....SHE WAS PREAGNENT .......6 MONTHS

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

VOTE THIS PART AND COMMENT ON ENDING ...

BYE

YOUR'S WRITER

Rose Gopal.