Party

Let's Continue

Flashback

When Saudamini was enjoying the dinner party , a small boy dashed her and the juice fell on her dress . Her face turned red with anger and was about to slap the boy and felt someone's hand on hers.

Mini – kon ho thum ..... himmat kaise hui mere haat pakadnaki (angry)

Bon – aap jo kar ne jaa rahe hai wo bohot galat hai(kind)

Mini – ab tum mujhe sikharahe ho kay sahe kya galat

Bon – aisa kuch nahe bas galti se hogaya ... chodijiye na

Mini – main tumari baat kyun maanu...... tum ho kon mujhe batane kaliye

Bon – dhekiye , samajne ki kosish kijiya main kya keheraha hu

Mini – dhek tumare jaise 3rd class logo ke saat main mera samai barbad nahe karna chathi hu

Bot – hum hai 3rd class log par hamme insaano ka samaan karna aatha hai jho aap ko nahe paata

Mini – tum maat sikao mujhe

Suddenly Binoy callad Saudamini and she had to leave without completing the conversation . After that incident they did not meet each other

Flashback ends

( Night : about 8pm )

Anirudh was getting ready . He was choosing the best cloths he had but did not like anything . He was getting worried, as it was one of the most precious day in his life. He was carving for true love since years and finally found the one .... his one. He finally caught up with a formal suit and brushed his hair , he took his favorite phus..phus and sprinkled it on his dress. He had mixed feelings , he was happy , nervous , scared and tensed. But he some how managed to bring a smile on his face. He started his rehearsal in front of the mirror.

Ani – Dance karogi mere saat ?

nahe ........ asia nahe

Hi Bondita bohot sundar dhik rahe ho

nahe .......... Anirudh concentrate .......peheli bar ek ladki se propose kar rahe ho tho concentrate karo... ek kam karti hu waha jaakar jobhi man main aaye ga wo khedeti hu...waise bhe usse dhekne ki baad muhn se shabdh he nahe nikalti hai.....And started this new daily routine DREAMING.......

...................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Bondita was nervous , she did not know what to do....she did not want to attend the party as she felt inferior. She did not have good dress to wear and she was not amongst the 1st class people. She took a dress which was better than other dresses she had . She was looking very beautiful with the simple saree and minimal jewels . She was also scared, she did not want to meet Anirudh , She was not sure about his feeling but what she flet for him was true and pure LOVE . But as she was not sure about his feelings she did not want to approach him . She had this fear .... what if he rejects her love....... because she was not rich, she had no good dress to keep her presentable in front the zamindars..... So she decided to meet him and get to know about his feelings......

..............................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Saudamini got to know that Anirudh is going to propose Bondita in the party . She thought of a plan to keep them away from her way......

.............................................................................................................................