PART 1

" Not again." said king Jonathan. Jonathan Willson the great king of Regina Kingdom who is known for his bravery, heroism and kindness. His first duty was to keep his people happy and safe. He always thought of his tenant more than himself. That's why the people of his kingdom love and respect the king.

" I don't know what will happen to this boy? I can't understand what's going on in his mind?" The king said to one of his minister.

" Your majesty, I think you should talk to Prince."

The king sighed. " I tried many times but he never listen to me."

They both came to prince's room. The whole room was a mess.

" Imran " the king cried.

Prince Imran Willson, elder son of King Jonathan. King was always worried about him.

" What is this? What aren't you going to practice yet? A prince should know the value of time."

"Again the same thing. Father I already told you that I don't like these things." Imran said.

"Why don't you understand? You are a Prince , the future king of this kingdom. So you have to make yourself fit to be a king."

" I don't want to be a king." Imran shouted. "How many times I have to tell you that I don't want to live like this? I want freedom, want to fly away like free bird."

" Don't shout. " The king also shouted. "You have to be the next king whether you like it or not. Now go to practice, I don't wanna hear anything."

Imran didn't said anything, just look down to the floor. He tried to prevent his tears from falling down but failed. The king noticed it, "A real man never cry and a prince should not cried."
He left after said that.