PART 2

King Jonathan was in his room. He was busy in his thought.

" Your highness !"
King flinched. He turned around to see Queen Margaret. She seemed so worried.

" Imran....." She was cut off by king " Please don't take his side. He has to understand who he is. "

Queen Margaret sat beside king. " I think you should let him live as his own. And Prince Bogum can be the future king. He is perfect to be a ruler."

King sighed. " Bogum indeed a great warrior and kind hearted. But Imran is our elder son, so he should be the king. Don't worry, everything will be fine." He gave queen a assure smile.

Prince Bogum the youger son of them. It is not like that king didn't like prince Bogum. He just think since Imran is his eldest son, he should be the king.

But Queen couldn't stay still. She was worried about Imran. Since childhood Imran wanted to stay freely. He didn't want royal luxurious life ; he wanted to live like a normal person. But king Jonathan was always against it.

" May I come in, Sir? " They both turned around to saw minister Merlin was standing outside . King Jonathan signalled him to come in.

Merlin bow to them. He said, " Your majesty, the spy informed us Prince Imran's life is in danger. Our rivals keeping an eye on him."

King and Queen became worried. Though it's nothing new, their rivals tried to kill Imran earlier. But luckily, he survived. King hired special warrior two times for his elder son's safety but both of them left as they couldn't tolerate his behaviour. The prince doesn't want someone to always stay with him. He mostly liked to stay alone..

" Informe Captain that I need a brave, intelligent warrior who will be able to protect Imran. "