PART 3

In Soldiers Camp:

" Captain you called me?" Lisa asked before bowing to captain.

" Yes." Captain replied . He got up from his seat and stand infront of Lisa. " You have to go royal palace tomorrow . King Jonathan need a worthy warrior who is able to protect Prince Imran and I know you are the right person for this duty."

Lisa was so shocked. "Me? "--- she pointed her index finger to herself.

" Hmm. Prince Imran's life is in danger. King asked me for a knight who will protect him in any cost. And you are the right person. You have proven that women can also fight . I believe you. I hope you won't disappoint me."

Lisa couldn't trust her ears. Did she heard it right? She will be Prince's protector ? It was beyond her imagination.

Captain noticed Lisa's shocked expression. " You will do this, right? "
" Ofcourse." Lisa said, " I'm so grateful that you think I deserve it. I won't disappoint you."

Captain smiled. " Pack your stuffs. We will live tomorrow early morning. "
" I will take my leave now." ; Lisa said.
Captain nodded his head.

When she came out from captain's room, her friends surrounded her. " What happened? " "What did captain say? " "Why are you looking so happy? " They asked her so many questions.

"Guys calm down! Calm down! " Lisa cried " You won't believe. Captain gives me the duty to protect Prince Imran."

Everyone was shocked.

" What? " Arun asked.

" I don't believe it." Zayn said.

" She already told we won't believe." Kai said.

" Ok joke aside. Lisa is it true? " Arun asked.

" Yes.. yes.. true!" Lisa said excitedly. "Tomorrow me and captain will go Capital."

Everyone gave Lisa a friendly hug.They all love Lisa as their sister. Lisa was the first and only female knight in the whole kingdom.

" I...I can't bre..breath." Lisa said.

They immediately broke the hug." I al.. almost died." Lisa said while panting heavily.

" He he sorry." They all laughed together.