PART 4

Lisa couldn't sleep last night. Next day she got up early and got herself ready. The sun rises.

Lisa and captain reached the capital by riding horses. She looked around just to saw crowd. There were many shops on the both side of the road. All People were so much busy. Soon they reached the Royal Palace. Lisa was amazed by the beauty of the palace. All the guards respectfully bowed to the captain. They let them enter.

Captain took Lisa to royal court. They both respectfully bowed to the king.

" Who is she captain?" King said.

"Your majesty she is Lisa. They lady warrior whom I told about."

A Lady Knight !? How could this possible?? Everyone in the royal court was whispering about it.

Lisa didn't mind it. It was nothing new for her. She knows well how people would react about female warriors.

" So you're Lisa, the lady Knight whom captain told me about. I must say you are really brave unless you couldn't be a soldier. But should girls really join the army?" King Jonathan said.

Does he want to know my opinion? " Your majesty I believe women also can fight. They should know how to protect themselves by their own. They need to understand that there will always be no one to protect them. And it's a blessing to give one's life for one's motherland. Why would females be deprived of such blessings." Lisa said confidently.

King smiled. " Well Lisa will you fight against me if I conspire against my kingdom?"

Everyone in the court got shocked after heard king Jonathan question but got more shocked after hearing Lisa's answer.

" As a soldier it's my duty to stay loyal to the royal family but protecting my motherland is more important than that."

King was so impressed by her answer. Captain expected something like that from her.

King Jonathan said, " I really like your confidence. I feel so proud to know that we have brave, honest and kind warrior like you. You are definitely a worthy warrior. I give you the responsibility to protect Prince Imran from now on."

Lisa bowed to king and said, "Thank you your majesty. I won't disappoint you. I will protect Prince at the cost of my own life."

I can't believe it. It all feel like a dream. I want to dance now. No.. no Lisa, behave yourself.