os 5

Here is the new os❤️

Sidharth woke up as he felt movements beside him for a long time.he saw shehnaz stirring in her sleep due to discomfort. He look at the clock which showed 2:30 am.

"Baby what happened?? Are you okay?

"Hmm" all she could mumble.

"Kya hua darling? You are not looking fine"sidharth asked now worried when he saw her taking deep breaths than usual.

"Pta nhi....nausea sa feel ho rha h kb se"

Before anyone could say anything further shehnaz run to washroom hurriedly with her hand on her mouth.

"Shehnaazzz!!" Sidharth immediately gotten up worried  and went to her.

Shehnaaz threw up while sidharth keep holding her hair at her  back so they don't come ahead.

"Kb se nausea feel ho rha  tha?" Sidharth asked in concern.

"15-20 min se" she replied.

"Abhi kaisa lg rha h ?   Medicine du?" He asked as she walked outside washroom after cleaning her mouth and sat on bed.

"Abhi bhi shi nhi hua theek se" she said.

"Ruk m dawai deta hu" he said and walked to the drawer to get the medicine.

"Kal shoot pe  noodles khaye the......uske baad se thoda thoda ajeeb sa lg rha tha" she said.

"Dhayan rkha kr baby, itne spices and oils dale hote h bahar k khane me" he said handling her a small tablet along with water.

"Hmm" she hummed taking tablet from him and gulping it down with a sip of water.

"Chal ab soja. Aur abhi nausea feel ho to meko bta dena ok." He said lovingly pecking her forehead.

Next morning sidharth woke up and again found shehnaz stirring in her sleep.

"Babyy kya hua darling..phir se nausea feel ho rha h"

"Weakness si feel ho rhi h bohot thand bhi lg rhi h" She mumbled half sleepy.

As he checked her forehead he found out that she was burning in fever.

"Baby  you have fever.. wait lemme call the doctor." He panicked.

He immediately called the doctor who lived in their building so it didn't took much time for the doctor to reach there.

"She has got seasonal flu... don't worry I'm prescribing some medicines..take these and she will get better in 2 -3 days." Doctor said.

"Okay doctor.. thank you so much"  sidharth said and doctor left.

"Baby m bs abhi aaya okay?...yhi paas me chemist shop se teri medicine leke aata hu" sidharth said lovingly caressing her hair.

"Jaldi aaiyo"

"Hm bacha bs abhi gya aur abhi aaya"

Sidharth came back after getting the medicines for her. Took some Lukewarm water from kitchen and went to bedroom where shehnaaz was whimpering in pain holding her forehead.

"Ye le dawai le le bacha." He said giving her medicine and a glass of water.

She gulped down the medicine and layed back.
Sidharth sat beside her and started massaging her forehead gently to reduce the pain.

She took his hand near her lips and kissed it lovingly.

"Abhi theek hu m  pahle se puttu..tune kuch ni khaya jb se utha h..ruk m chai bnati hu" she said getting up from bed but sidharth stopped her.

"Abey rest kr chup chap... fever h abhi bhi tereko..aur m bna lunga chai"

"M kab se leti hui hu yaaar..bore ho rha h ab meko"

"Nhi shehnaz..chup chap leto aur rest kro"he said and before she could say further he pecked her forehead and went to kitchen to make some tea.

As soon he walked outside the kitchen holding two mugs of tea he found shehnaz sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket pouting looking extremely cute. He went to her kept the mugs of tea aside and pulled her into a bear hug.

"Meko bore ho rha tha" she pouted.

He chuckled and handed her the mug of tea.

"Acha ye le garma garam adrak wali chai" he chuckled and handed her the mug of piping hot tea.

After having their tea and snacks sidharth checked some mails regarding their projects.

"Sidhaaaarth"

"Ha babyy" sidharth replied checking the mails.

"Kal add shoot h na mera..kitne bje jana h"

" bacha pahle tu theek hoga ache se..phir shoot pe jana"

"Mai theek hu ab puttu"

"Wo dehte h na darling..tera fever chla jaaye..uske baad bhi weakness rahti h"

"Ahannn tu check krle ab gya fever"

Sidharth took thermometer and checked her temperature which was now normal.

"Temperature toh theek h bacha..but abhi aaj rest kr aur agar kal tabiyat theek rhi poori tarah  se tb hi shoot pe jaana h....kal shaam ko h shoot..nhi toh phir parso kr lena"

"Okay" she said.

After dinner shehnaz was laying on bed while sidharth was in the washroom.

"Kulluuu" shehnaz called him as he was in washroom.

"Han aaya baby" he said coming outside washroom.

"Hug krke sona h..jaldi aa..meko chahiye tu abhi"she demanded like a cute baby making him smile.

"Aata hu na darling..pahle tu dawai lele" he said picking the medicines from the table.

"Theek hu ab m sidhaaarth..phirse muh kadwa ho jayega is se" she whined.

"I Know baby..but phirse na ho fever isslie doctor ne jitna time lene ko bola h..wo toh lena padega na"

"Parrr"

"No baby..dawai lo..iske baad chocolate kha lena muh ka taste kharab nhi hoga"he said.

"Okay" she pouted and gulped down the medicine making faces.

"Kulluu"

"Han bacha"

"I love you"

"I love you too baby"❤️ he said and captured her lips for a passionate kiss as they both laid down in each other's embrace talking to each other.

So here's the new os. Hope you guys enjoyed it.❤️