os 7

Here is the new one shot❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sidhaarth volume km kr TV ki yaar" shehnaz whined loudly from bedroom.

"Han..abhi theek h??" Sidharth asked as he decreased the volume of TV a bit.

"Aur km kr kutte!!"

"Abey yaar...ab??" He asked again after decreasing the volume a bit more.

As he came inside bedroom after sometime he found shehnaz laying on bed covering herself properly from head to toe.

"Kya hua baby?" He asked as he tried removing the blanket from her. As reponse she clutched the blanket more tightly.

"Dafa hoja baat mt kr mere se tu" she scoffed.

"Baby what have I done"he asked as he sat on the bed beside her.

She didn't reply and he just laid besides her and cuddling her. She tried pushing him away but couldn't making him chuckle at his cute lil baby.

"Acha...yaar baby sorry bola na maine..aur meri galti bhi nhi thi...wo chipak rhi thi yaar" he said softly.

"Bhale hi Teri galti nhi thi pr mai hurt hu bss" she said removing blanket from her face and again covering it.

They had just returned from the screening of sidharth's new web series. And The thing which make shehnaz irritated to no end was the female lead of the series who was constantly being touchy with sidharth making shehnaz furious.

"Acha chal relax kr na baby....m toh tera hu na" he cooed her.

"Schi maine muh tod dena tha aaj uska.... You're looking so hot siddy she mimicked her making sidharth chuckle a bit making her glare at him.

"Aww my possessive babyy" he removed blanket from her face and kissed her Cheek.

"Mtt kr mera man nhi h baat krne h" she turned her face to another side.

"Acha chal balcony me baith te h..m chai bna k laata hu..mood shi ho jayega tera" he said nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"Maine nhi aana" shehnaz said while breathing heavily as his hot breaths fall on her neck.

In a second sidharth removed her blanket and picked her up in bridel style and moved towards balcony.

"Abhi yahan baitho baby and enjoy the fresh breeze..tb tk m chai bna k laaya okay?" He made her sit on the chair in the balcony and packed her forehead making her smile.

"Mera phone pakda de tb tkk..... charging pe h" she said as he turned to go to kitchen.

"Han wait...ye le" he took her phone and give it to her.

He came back holding two cups of piping hot tea in his hands and settled himself on the chair after handling her a cup. It was the time of monsoon and the weather was so pleasent.

"Baat kr na kuch" he said as he took a sip of piping hot tea.

"Mausam kitna acha h na...acha feel ho rha h yahan baith k...warna us chudail ne saara mood kharab kr dia tha" she said sipping on her tea making him chuckle at the last line.

"Bola tha na mood fresh ho jayega mere baby ka....now forgot that all and enjoy the tea" he said softy placing his legs on the small table in front.

After finishing their tea shehnaz sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Mera bacha" he cooed kissing her cheek while she kissed his neck. He cupped her face and pulled towards himself taking her lips into a soulful kiss.
She reciprocated slowly biting on his upper lip while her nibbled on her lower lip.

They broke the kiss as they heard a knock on the main door.

"Mai dekhti hu..tu baith"shehnaz said as she moved outside the room to open the door.

"Sanuuu!!!" Riya squealed and hugged her as she came inside.

"Kya baat h Riya...badi khush lg rhi h" shehnaz chuckled and hugged her back.

"Pta h mom gave me permission to go to the college trip" riya said excitedly.

"Arey waah..abhi mst ja aur enjoy kr baby"shehnaaz said happily.

Sidharth too came there and asked what happened.

"Maamu i got permission for the college trip" riya told him.

"Ohh nice..but apna dhayan rakhna udhar theek h na" sidharth said.

"Of course maamu mai dhayan rakhungi.....you chill" riya side hugged him.

"Acha sanu tu please chal na abhi mere saath.. meri packing me help krde please" riya said to shehnaz.

"Han chal..." Shehnaaz said.

"Maamu aap wahin aa jaana dinner k lie..hme time lg sakta h so" riya said to sidharth while moving towards door.

"Aur sidharth wo chai k cup dho dena.. pade na rhen ese hi...aur balcony ka door bnd krde bahar barish ho sakti h kbhi bhi aur ye le mera phone charging pe lga dio" shehnaz said.

"Ji mam aur kuch" sidharth asked.

"Nhi bss"

"Huh!!" He scoffed like a small child and sat on the sofa to watch TV.

Chuckling shehnaz went with riya and helped her with packing her stuff for the trip.
They finished it by the time of dinner and shehnaz called sidharth.

"Sidharth Dinner ready h aaja sb wait kr rhe h"

"Han baby bs lift me hu....aa gya"

Soon sidharth came and they all had their dinner.

"Chale?" Sidharth asked shehnaz as it was quite late since they were at preeti di's house and he was feeling sleepy.

"Tu ja puttu m riya k paas hu abhi..thodi der baad aaungi" shehnaz replied looking into the phone as riya was showing her some dresses to shop online.

"Abey yaar kal kr lena ye sb abhi chal na yaar please"

"Sanu tu ja warna maamu ko neend nhi aane wali" riya chuckled making sidharth smack her head lightly.

"Okay chal" shehnaz said giggling and got up.

"Sidhaaarth please bebu maan ja yaar" shehnaz requested him again to let her go into the balcony to drench in rain.

"Nhi shehnaz" he aaid sternly.

"Please kullu...thodi der k lie"

"Bola na baby nhi..bimaar pd jayegi tu..bahar hawa chal rhi h thandi"

"Yaar kal shoot bhi nhi h koi..agar fever hua toh kal tkk theek ho jayega" she said with puppy eyes.

"NO...aur agar ab tune zid ki toh m mom ko btane ja rha hu"

"Nhi!! Mom ko mtt btaiyo....acha theek h yaar..kitna wo h na tu" she whined.

"Hm.. good girl, chal so jaate h ab" he said and moved towards bed.

" Jb hawa nhi chal rhi hogi thandi tb toh nhi rokega na bheegne se" she asked as she placed her head on his arm.

"Hm wo tb dekhenge na darling" he replied in a sleepy tone.

"Ahaann!! Dekhenge kya hota h yaar...han bol" she whined punching him softly on his chest.

"Hmm"

"Ache se bol ki, han baby" she said and bit his cheek hard making him hiss.

"Aaa!!.....han baby theek h..ab soja darling.. I'm sleepy" he mumbled placing a kiss on the side of her head.

"Ab hui na baat" she smiled.

"Kulluuuuu" she squeezed his cheek happily.

"Good night puttu"she said.

"Good night babyy"he replied.❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys liked it.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️