os 8

Here is the new os❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a sunday afternoon and sidnaaz were in the living room. Sidharth was watching TV sitting on sofa and shehnaz was laying putting her head on his lap using her phone.

"Sidhaarth" shehnaz called him giggling at something she saw into the phone.

"Han bacha" sidharth looked at her running his hands softly in her hair.

"Ye dekh!...kisi fan ne bnaya h ye vm...kitna funny h ye" she giggled showing him.

It was a kind of funny + romantic  vm of them making sure to  nikalofying their juloos totally in it.

"Kya talent h beyy!!....kaise bnate h ye log...badia h boss" he said watching it and laughing and blushing at the same time at it.

"Apne fans h na phir.. talented ho honge hi" she said caressing his cheek lovingly.

"Aww kullu tu blush kr rha h" she giggled.

"Abey chal na paka mtt" he said hiding his blush and entwined his fingers with her hand that was caressing his cheek.

Shehnaaz stand up and settled herself on his lap his arms encircled her waist.

"Kulluu!!!!....bache" she cooed him cupping his face and kissed his forehead and then his nose.

They sat there like that for sometime with shehnaz on his lap resting her head on his chest and him pecking her forehead or caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Chal moti baby uth ab, meko meeting k lie jaana h" he said after sometime patting her back gently.

"Ahannn!! Moti nhi hu m ab kutte" she glared at him cutely making him chuckle.

"I know baby..pr phir bhi m tujhe moti baby bulaunga...itne pyaar se naam rkha h maine" he said  and gave a bite on  her  cheeks.

"Ahh!!...Chal phir koi ni m bhi teko kutta hi bulaungi"

"Wo toh tu waise bhi bulati h baby" 

" toh tu kaam bhi toh waise hi krta h..sssshh" she pouted rubbing the area on her Cheek where he gave the bite, making him chuckle.

"Chal sweetheart....cupboard me se kapde nikal se please....tb tk m shower le  k aaya okay" he said picking up her like that only walking towards bedroom.

"Abhi aap yahan baithiye" he said making her sit on the bed.

"Baithiye" she mimicked him and said "kapde na nikalu cupboard se kutte"

"By the way....you wanna join me baby?" he winked at her receiving a cushion on his face.

"Ja naha k aa...late hua na toh dekh tu"she said hiding her blush while he grinned looking at her blushing face.

After getting ready sidharth went to attend a meeting regarding some project. While sana went to preeti di's house. Maa had went to pune to attend a wedding of  her friend's daughter.

"Diii!!!... mummy ji kab ayenge?..mai unko miss kr rhi hu" shehnaz said pouting and side hugged preeti di.

"Abhi toh baat hui na bacha....kal aa rhe mom" preeti di chuckled at this cutest bean.

"Fever toh nhi hua na bacha tujhe phir se" di asked sana.

"Nhi di abhi theek hu"she smiled.

"Wo mom ne jo kaadha bataya tha uska kamaal h" dii said smilingly.

Shehnaaz had to shot a rain sequence in a music video and becouse of  that she got cold and fever which made everyone worried for her. And maa suggested her special 'kaadha' which sidharth prepared and made her drink anyhow.