Chapter 3

I came back home after that hilarious incident with that grandma.

Zhou Cheng was in kichen making dinner. I just went up to my room and freshened myself. When I came down he was already arranging plates on the dining table.
When we were eating sudden thought came to my mind, so I asked him a question which made him choke on his food.
'AC did you have your first kiss?'
He was flustered by that and asked back, 'Why do you want to know though?'
'Just curious, answer me nah'
'Well Pompom never asked me to kiss her and I never wanted to kiss her too.I really don't know why, but it is like this only. So no, I haven't had my first kiss.'
'But why?'
'Well, it's just I don't want to do that and moreover she said it'll ruin her lips and lips colour'
I bursted out hearing that... God... RUINING LIPS COLOUR?... HAHAHAHA....
'Well, you did a good job you know or else you would have lost your first kiss to a old lady... Hahahahahaha.... '
'whatever, just eat and get lost from here'

Next morning...

Its 7.00AM and I got up and freshened myself, got ready to my college and came downstairs. Zhou Cheng was already there cooking something... Wow really? He became this much obedient after that incident? Then guess that witch did something good by doing all these...

I came down sat on the chair, he came and served the food... 'Wow AC seriously...? You can become a good wife you know? '
' Shut up Xiao pan, I'm a man. I can't become a wife idiot. Just because I'm doing these don't get on my nerves... I'll break your leg then' he threatened me.
'But AC you are really a wife material you know'
'Enough, one more word and your leg will be gone'
'yeah, whatever'
Me 1:yeah! Eat your food... Lets go, let's go... We are getting late...
'Oh shut up Zhou Cheng I'm eating right? I can't possibly eat one whole plate in one go ma... Wait a little...' (the curse stated taking its effect slowly and XZ doesn't know it)
'What are you talking about huh? When did I even talk with now?'
'yaahh!!! you did... Just now... You said we are getting late'
'Have you lost your mind Xiao pan? Just eat your food... Idiot'
Aish... What's with him huh?...Then who said those words then? May be I just hallucinated? Hmm... May be...

We arrived at our college and met my friends.
'Hey Xiao zhan, did you do the assignment?' Jili asked. That's when I realized I had an assignment to complete and only 3 days are remaining. I was in deep thoughts when suddenly...
Me2:Ohh how did I forget... You are a dumb person... You won't be remembering this thing if he didn't tell you now... Such a dumbo...
'yahhh!!! who called me dumbo huh? It's true that I don't remember that because I simply hate it,not because I'm dumb... IDIOT' I shouted at no one and realized that every one are looking at me with shock...
'What? One of you called me dumbo... So I shouted like this' I said to them.
'Who called you dumbo anyway? We didn't hear any one.?'
'He did the same thing morning too gege... He's gone Insane' that AC said.
'Yaahh!!! shut up... I'm not Insane...'
'Yes you are, no normal person act like this...' he said and made his world famous eye roll and went away...
What's wrong with me though? I have been hearing this voices from morning... May be I'm just tired? Yeah... May be...
'What happened Zhan? Are you okay?' yu bin asked.
'yeah, I'm okay... I'm just a bit tired I guess'  then we went to our classes.
The lecturer entered and the class began. I was thinking about the voices that I heard. When the class was done, the lecturer said 'alright class, that's it for today. I hope every one are ready with your assignment. Only three days are left. I recommend you to do it in time and neatly so that I can give you good grades.'
Me1:Hey you Xiao Zhan... You haven't even started doing it, what will you do?
Me2:Yeah, because of your dumbness the grades will go down. You are such a idiot Zhan. Such a dumbo. Lazy ass.
I had enough... How dare someone call me that? Huh? So I stood up and...

And... Started shouting...
'Yaahhh, you...! Who the hell are you huh? How dare you call me idiot!!! Dumbo!!! And Lazy ass...? You are the one who is dumbo... You are the  biggest idiot...You are the laziest ass ever...You ar...'
'MR. XIAO'
That's when I realized what I did... I shouted in front of whole class... That too towards my lecturer? The whole class was looking at me like I directly landed there just now from some other planet... Oh my... I'm surely dead...
'Mr. Xiao? What kind of behavior is this huh? How dare you shout at me like that? You even have the guts to call me names? Meet me in the staff room after the college'
I bowed apologising 'S-s-s-orryy Sir... It's not w-wh-hat you think'
'Enough Mr. Xiao. Come to staff room after the college.' he said and went out of the class.
'Zhan? Are you really okay? You are really behaving very oddly since morning. Are you sick? Want to visit hospital?' Jili asked worryingly and I had to smile at that... They are best friends ever.
'No jili. I'm sorry... I'm good. Don't worry'
'You sure?'
'Yes'
After the college I went to staff room and apologized him again. He scolded me for almost half an hour and then left me saying since it was my  first time behaving like this he'll let it slide... Sigh... What a great day...

Next day in canteen...

Since yesterday I'm feeling quite strange of myself... I keep hearing voices but I don't see their faces... It's really frustrating...

Right now we were sitting in college canteen eating food... All are talking about random stuff but I kept silent... I was busy thinking about the voices... When suddenly...
Me1: Hey eat fast you snail... Eat that noodles, it looks delicious... You don't even have good taste dumbo...
Me2: yeah... you only eat these tasteless vegetables... Why? Huh? Are you dieting...? Ohh my how can you do such thing you'll disappear if you continue  dieting...hahahahahah...
'Ahhhhhhhh shut it idiot...how dare you huh? I don't need any noodles or something... I eat what I like... Who the hell are you to suggest me what I eat huh? I don't need your freaking suggestions keep that to your self you creepy bustard...' I shouted like a madman... Finally calming down I look around and realize the blunder... Shit...!!!
Every one in the canteen were looking at me like I got another head on my shoulder... Yubin was looking at me with tears in his eyes... Ohh God... What did I do?
'I'm s-s-sorry yu-b-in... I didn't shout at you... Really... I-i-...'
'Then who were you shouting at Zhan? Only we are here... He just asked you to try the spicy noodles since you like it so much... How could you shout at him like that.? You are really behaving very weirdly Zhan...' Jili said with disappointment in his voice.
' Really Jili... I didn't shout at him... How will I shout at him... He is best friend... It's just that voices ringing inside my ear they irritate me so much... I really didn't shout at him... Promise...'
'It's okay Zhan may be you are way too much tired of doing your assignment... I understand... Don't worry... I'm okay...'  yubin said.
This made me even more guilty... 'I'm really sorry  yubin... I shouldn't hav...'
'I told you it's okay...Don't worry I'm not upset okay? I'm going home now, bye'
'Yeah me too... You take some rest zhan... Let's meet tomorrow... Bye...'
They left...

Me and Zhou cheng were walking towards our home... Then suddenly Zhou cheng asked in concern 'are you really okay brother? You don't seem to be in a good shape... Want to go to hospital?'
It's really rare for him to call me brother... He calls me that when he is worried about me...
'I'm okay cheng don't worry... I guess I'm tired and need some rest... I don't need dinner tonight so you eat and go to sleep okay?'
He nodded his head and we went inside.

I flopped on my bed and started thinking about the voices I hear frequently... Then I realized something... That old lady she said to me something... She said about curse... That means she is really a witch? Am I really cursed?
Me1:Now you realized huh? I thought a dumbo like you would never realize this... Atleast you got this correct...
Me2:hahahah...yeah... Now that you know... That witch's curse awakened us and now you have to deal with us until you find your true love and then you confess to each other... Until then bear with us...idiot dumbo...

Ohh my... I regret mocking that witch... I regret calling her old... I regret calling myself handsome in front of her... I regret my whole existence... Shit...!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'M RUINED....

That's how all this began...

End of flashback...