Chapter 6

Its been few days now that I have been trying to talk to that devil disguised as angle. Whenever I try to approach him, he will just ignore me like thin air and walks away. If not him being my soulmate then I would have never been this desparate to talk to him. I mean just look at me,am I not handsome? come on I have a handsome face to die for. Yeah,OK Im exagarating my handsomeness but still he is ignoring me way too much .Don't you people think so?

Aish Whatever

Right now I'm sitting inside a café all alone just to relax after the never ending attempt to approach 'The Great Wang Yibo' .Just then I saw something familiar...no no someone familiar Oh thats my great brother ZhouCheng but with...with Haikuan?

How come?

God this boy.By seeing him all blushing and shy I feel dizzy. Just where did he hide this princess expression of his. OMG

By seeing them like this I dont think Its a friendly date at all. Its ok atleast he found him self a good man unlike me who is suffering.

Me1:Oh come on you were born to suffer and you made us suffer with you too.

Aish were you sleeping till now.? If yes, then please go back to sleep. Just dont torture me. Im suffering already. Well where is the other dork.

Me2: Missing me already? Want me to eat your head.

Oh, you do know that you eat my head don't you?

Me2:Of course. Thats our job after all.hhahahaahha

Aish dorks

Me1 & Me2:Come on boy you are calling yourself dork.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God just take me already...I don't want to survive anymore...

Just then I hear a voice I never thought I would hear Atleast not now

'Oh boy Is your disease getting worse already?'

Wang Yibo

Why in whole world did he come here that too after ignoring me like a plague...I restrained myself from showing my happiness

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Why? Do you own this café or something?'

There he goes with his sassinesswhat will I do with this man

'Okay then,why are you talking to me ?'

'I wasnt really planning to talk to you but ,well you were screaming like someone was raping you. So as a responsible citizen I came here to ask if something is wrong'

'Come on ,Im elder than you atleast give respect to my age'

'okayyyyy Zhan ge ,Whats the matter?'

'Did you just called me Zhan ge?'

'I think I did...'

'I'm not your ge okay?'

'Aish you yourself asked me to give respect to your age right?'

'Aishhhh Whatever'

'Now that Im here already, why dont you tell me about your disease?'

'What disease are you talking about?'

'The disease of talking alone to yourself loudly'

'I don't have such disease'

'Oh come on, I have seen you talking to yourself for like more than hundread times already'

'That means you were stalking me?' I asked surprised.

'If you want to name that as stalking then okay, Its up to you'

'Then why did you ignore me ,huh?'

'Oh come on , you just cannot be all friendly with a person you just met. I was just checking if you are truly trust worthy or not.'

Aishhhh this boy

'Okay now that I know you are a good person I would like to be friends with you'

'What if dont want to?'

to be continued...

Please do comment so that I can correct my mistakes...