Chapter 8

I am waiting for my devil in disguise of angle in front of his department with a rose. Trust me when I say he is a devil in disguise of an angle. It's been few days I have been courting him and he......   is something else...

Goshh I thought it would be easy but no.... This devil had to make my already miserable life more and more miserable then it already is...

On top of everything the 2 satans inside me are making it worse than ever...

Satan 1: Hey who are you calling satan huh?
Satan 2: Do you want us to make your already messy life into a more mess?

Ohh please! Don't talk like you didn't do it already... Freaking Satan

'Who are you calling satan huh?'

I looked up just to be met with a beautiful creature on Earth. My Angle... Whoaaaa...

'Hey Zhan ge... Did you just called me satan...?' he asked me with a pout adoring his lips.
Here we go again...

'No darling I didn't' I said and gave him the rose.

'But you just did' he said taking the rose from my hand with a cute smile. Oh how I love his smile.... But why he had to be devil.... Aishhhh.... Devil with cute smile....

'No it was not for you... I said it to someone else...'

'There is no one here'

'There are, but you can't see them'  i said and he gave me a are-you-kidding-me look. I just shrugged it off.

'Ok ok... Come on let's go...'

'Where Zhan ge?'

'Some where special?'

' I seee, ok then let's go'

I took him to a place, I always go whenever I am lonely or sad or even happy. This place is so special. The nature around here is really beautiful and calms ones soul. I bought him here so that I can propose to him. It is now or never... Cheng and haikuan are already dating. Being a big brother I can't slack off right.......... right...???

We reached our destination. He was clueless but also very curious too. I can see it in his eyes. Since he is new here, he might not have seen many places. We stepped out of my car. I blindfolded him, he didn't even resist... I wonder why...???

Finally I took him to the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. I accidentally found this place when I was wandering around. And..... I have always wanted to bring my special some one here too. So here we are...

I took off his blindfold and he slowly opened his eyes...

A soft gasp could be heard and I looked at him and saw he is very much mesmerized seeing the view in front of him

A soft gasp could be heard and I looked at him and saw he is very much mesmerized seeing the view in front of him... That made me chuckle a little... Such a cutie...

He turned to me and I could see the adoration in his eyes... Not sure if it was for me or the nature...

'Did you like the place?' I asked softly to which he hummed with a smile.

Well..... Now I'm getting nervous...From where should I start? Will he ever accepts me or leaves me  heartbroken? Should I confess or not?

What to do...?

What to dooo?

AISHHH... WHAT TO DOOO?

'What do you mean by what to do Zhan ge?'

Aish did I say it aloud?

'You even said this aloud tooo' he said with a soft smile adoring his beautiful face.

Okayyyy Its now or never...

'W-well Yibo... I have to tell you something...'

'Sure... Go on Zhan ge'

' Hmmmm.... From where should I start.... Okay... listen he yibo...Whenever I see couples around me,I too  wanted to have a special someone  for me too... I have received countless of proposals too... But no one managed to make my heart flutter... I even discussed it with my friends too but they said there must be really someone mire special for me so my heart was waiting for that sole person... But I never believed them because there were so many people who were not just good looking but also very good at heart too... I could have fallen for them, but I didn't. So I thought to myself that I must be asexual person heheheh. But one day I made a blunder of my life and that led an old witch to curse me. She cursed me and told me only my true soulmate can free me from this curse too. I felt hopeless. I lost all my hope because I knew there is no one called soulmate, atleast not for me. But you came yibo... Even though at first I wanted to make you fall for me to cure myself from curse but slowly you made me fall for you too. You angelic face but a devil character... You beautiful smile which hold  a hint of mischievousness... Your big beautiful eyes that sparkle at every little things... Your adorable pout that forms on your lips... Every single thing made me fall for you too Yibo... So today I want to say that...I love you so much Yibo... Will you be mine...? '
I finished my long love confession and looked at him only to see a blank expression on his face...

' What if I don't want to be yours Zhan ge? '

To be continued...

Please comment about the chapter and feel free to point out the mistakes...

And once again thank you so much for the cover my friend.... @nerlux