Chapter 5

Its been 2 days and I have been following this cute little angle every where he goes. No no don't get me wrong, I'm not a stalker. I'm just following him to know about his whereabouts that's it. Yes that's it.

Well I came to know that he is the little brother of great haikuan and son of Mr. Wang my father's friend. Well, that's a plus point tho. I and my brother never attended any family dinner so I have never met Mr. Wangs Sons. Just knew their name. Now I'm regretting it. Okay past is past now let's think about the future. I need to make a plan to get this cutie.

Me1;yeah, just stand here and talk to your self that will make him go away from you more.
Me2;hahahahha, who will come near a man who talks to himself loudly tho...

Wait...

What?

That means... I was talking loudly? I look around and see people seeing me weirdly. Aish... I'm such a fool.

Me1;Of course you are.
Me2;There's no doubt about it. Hahahahah

SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUPPPPPPP SHUT UP SHUT UO SHUT UP

'Hey man what's wrong with you...? Are you okay?'
'No I'm not what are gonna do huh? Tell me... TELLL MEEEEE....'

'geez... You are so weird...'

'Just go from here before I kill you...'

'such a wierdo' the boy said and went away.

Just then I saw yibo standing a little far away from me and staring right at my soul. My heart started doing some weird flips at that. God, so beautiful. I went towards him so that I can at least start some conversation with him.

'Hi, I'm Xiao Zhan. Umm I know your name is Yibo and you might don't know but our parents are friends. We didn't know each other as I couldn't attend any dinner party. So can we be friends' I asked as its good to start a relationship by knowing each other perfectly.

'It's good that you didn't attend it' he said with a straight face.

'Why?'

'Because I don't befriend with weirdos' he said and about to leave but I stoped him.

'Hey, I'm not a weirdo. It's just that I sometimes  speak my thoughts out loud'

'It's none of my concern'

'Aren't you a little too rude'

'Yes I am. I am like this for people who stalk me.'

My eyes widen at that statement. That means he knew it.?

'H-hey I wasn't actually stalking you,you know. I was just curious about you.'

'Of course, people get curious when they see handsome like me' he said flipping his imaginary hair.
Oh my God he is soo bratty. How will I make him fall for me.? At this rate this is nearly impossible. Aishhh why me?

Me1;Yeah you. Out of all people you had to take curse from that old lady. Put us through this situation.
Me2;Now I know. I won't be able get rid of you. Not in this life time at least.

SHUT UP PLEASE

'Are you shouting at me now'

'Ohhh no no sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. It's not for you.'

'I'm not seeing anybody other then me and you here'

'O-ohh I asked myself to shut up that's it. Yes yes that's it.'

'No wonder you are weird' he said and went away.

You people are making it worst. Why don't you just shut you mouth for some time. Please let me rest in peace.

Me1 and Me2;Yeah, go and die so that you can Rest in peace.

Aish... I'm sooo done with my life.
_______

Zhou cheng was sitting in a cafe alone sipping his favorite coffee. Suddenly a man came to him and sat down next to him with a genuine smile on his face.

'Hi cutie. How are you?'

Zhou cheng was shocked for a moment then he noticed the man is really hamdsome. His cheeks somehow got a red tint at that.

'Umm sorry Sir. Do I  Know you?'

'Ohh Of course no cutie. But I know you. I'm haikuan, Mr Wang Quiren' s Son. You might know him. Right? '

' Ohh. I'm sorry Sir. Well I know uncle, but haven't seen any of his Sons. Sorry for that '

' It's okay cutie. Drop the formalities please. Call me gege'

'W-what? G-gege? Well I came to know just now'

'We will be knowing each other well if you allow us tho?'

'H-how is that.'

'Simple. Let's go on a friendly date. You can know me better. After that if you start liking me then I'm more than happy to have a relationship with you. What say?'

'W-w-w-what are you saying. We came to know each other j-j-just now. How can y-you ask me on a date?'

'Well cutie, see I'm a person knows what he wants perfectly. I know I want you as my partner. So I asked directly. I won't beat around the bush. So think about it'

Zhou cheng felt he was genuine in his feelings but he was hesitant after what happend in his first relationship. So he thought for a while and agreed to date him.

'Thanks cutie. You won't regret this, I promise.'

Zhou cheng blushed at that. Later they exchanged their numbers and promised to meet each other in the same cafe tommaro.