Groupie [2]

And there she is.

There she bloody is.

She's dressed in wide leg trousers, black– midnight black, and she's got a yellow long sleeve on top, tight and tucked in, and her cleavage... her cleavage looks divine. She's got hoop earrings on, they're huge, and her smile... God, Harry finds himself thinking, her smile makes him weak in the fucking knees.

"Looking for me?" She says, and Harry notices the red cup in her hand. She takes a sip, then itches the side of her face.

Harry sighs. "Bold of you to assume I was looking for you?"

"Ha," a smirk paints her features. "You're so full of shit– I heard you saying my name, asking people if they've seen me ever since you came backstage. I mean," she looks him up and down. "You haven't even changed."

"You're testing my patience," Harry says her name, then walks towards her, others in the room forgotten. "Let's go."

"As you wish."

He walks ahead of her, guiding her through the narrow path leading up to his changing room, and he knows she's looking at his ass. He knows, because she told him once or twice, how beautiful and sexy it is, his ass, and he remembers all those nights she took her time to play with it, bringing him to edge only to take it all away and throw it in his face. He remembers her touching him there, fingertips leaving fiery marks on his flesh as she played with him and did all the things Harry can't even say out loud yet.

She's out to get him, and he doesn't think he minds it one bit.

"Are we fucking?" She asks boldly when he closes the door behind her.

"Not enough time."

She puts the cup on the coffee table, and her hands find the zipper on her top. She drags it down, just a tiny bit, until her boobs look even more delicious to Harry, on display and juicy.

"Fuck me," he mutters. "Just– c'mere, let me fuck your mouth."

"Yeah? Are you hard?"

"You don't even know."

She smiles, a genuine one this time, and walks closer. Entering his space, she gets on her knees and her fingers start working the button and the zipper on his polka-dot trousers.

"God," she mumbles, though Harry thinks she wasn't supposed to let that out.

"What?"

She shakes her head as she helps him slide all the fabric down and they watch it all pool around Harry's ankles.

"You're so fucking big."

Harry gulps at the sight, her on her knees, and places his hand on her chin, bringing her closer to his hard cock.

"Gonna fuck your mouth so hard you won't be able to speak for hours," he says, with one hand pumping his cock as the other thumbs at her bottom lip.

She opens, like the good girl she is, and he brings his cock to her mouth, letting her warm and slippery mouth welcome his hard cock. It's bliss, her mouth, all warm and wet, and so tight around him, and Harry thinks he might just pass out from all the sensation he's feeling at the tip of his cock.

He's so hard it hurts at the beginning, when she licks the tip, but it gets better once she starts humming around him and sliding his mouth up and down with her saliva now dripping down her chin. She looks dirty, private, and his.

She looks like she's his.

Harry takes his cock out of her mouth. She whines. He holds it from his base and slaps it against her warm cheek, smearing precum and her saliva all over her skin.

"Can't stay away from me, hm?" He says, the words sounding all hushed and low coming from his mouth. "Would follow me anywhere as long as you get my cock in you, right? Anywhere."

She nods, eyes finding his as she follows his cock and takes it into her mouth when he doesn't make a move. She swirls her tongue around the pink, wet muscle of his tip, and Harry groans. She tongues at the bottom, then at his slit before she starts taking him deeper and deeper.

"Look at you," Harry whispers, his free hand pulling her hair. "What are you," he asks in a practiced tone. She knows it.

She takes him out of her mouth, resting the tip on her tongue.

"A whore," she says, licking around the tip, then the underside of his cock, tonguing at the vein there. "I'm your whore."

"Yeah, you are. My fucking slut, aren't you?"

"Yes. Please– fuck me– fuck my throat."

"I want you to choke on it, take it all, take my cum."

He slaps his cock against her chin a few times, then fucks into her mouth, hands now on each side of her face as he rocks back and forth, cock coming in and out of her warm mouth. It looks dirty, nasty with her saliva running down her chin, all the way down to her top and chest, ruining everything, but Harry loves it. He knows she does too.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunts, pushing harder and deeper into her mouth and keeping his cock there as it touches the very back of her throat.

She makes a choking sound, gargles, but never once moves her head and takes what's being given.

Harry cums, his cum hitting the back of her throat as she chokes, only a little, and he sees the tears running down her face. It's divine, and she looks like she's from another universe. On her knees. At his mercy.

"Fuck– shit, oh my God," Harry curses, hands squeezing her head tighter as he comes undone.

Minutes pass as she ever so gently licks at his tip, all lazy and sloppy, and Harry knows they need to hurry up.

"Sorry," he says when they pull apart and he's pulling his underwear and trousers back on. "Got you all... dirty."

"You're all right."

"Come," he helps her up, and brings her to the ensuite. "Let's clean you up, lovely."

"You messed me up real bad," she looks in the mirror, a lazy smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "I love it."

He loves it, too.

He thinks he loves most things when it's with her.

Thanks for Reading!!!

Share, comment and Like!!!

<3