I'll Help you Sleep

Smut Warning

You groaned twisting and turning trying to find a comfortable position that'd make you fall asleep. You mentally cuss yourself for taking a long ass nap in the noon that made you so uneasy to get even a blink of sleep, but you cussed harry even more for not waking you for the deep slumber of nap.

'Love how could I? You looked so beautiful and peaceful' he said in defence when you blamed him for not waking you up when he saw you drifting away in sleep. His fingers toyed with your hair as you snuggled up close to him hidden tinder the blanket, on a rainy cold moon. He read another script he was offered whilst you laid there cuddling to his side, face almost under the covers only out enough for you to breath and choke in sleep.

Where you kept sleeping after finally being able to rest your inner hurricane of thoughts, Harry decided to bake you cookies knowing you'd be hungry when you wake up. He knew how much you deserved that sleep after rushing with work and uni.

Sighing to self you stared at the feeling. Now mentally exhausted, given up on falling asleep you were blessed by the sound of sudden rain pattering on the mud ground. The aroma of wet mud filling up your nostrils bringing you peace, god bless harry who suggested to on keeping the windows open for the night to let some fresh air in, only because of him you could smell the mouth watering scent of water droplets. The sound of patterned rain made your eyes heavy until you heard him speak.

"What's wrong love" letting out a loud whiny cry, frustrated how badly you wanted to sleep you turned your back to Harry. A little mad at him for breaking your almost falling asleep state.

"Baby" Harry plopped on his elbow leaning over to look at you only to shrugged off by you. You swear you could've started crying. It's annoying when you want to sleep and can't, it was already 1:30 in the morning and you've been trying to fall asleep since 10 pm now.

"I can't sleep" you croaked.

"Aww my darling. I know what can help you fall asleep"

"What?"

"Spooning"

"Ha-"

"C'mere" he pulled you closer to his body, his one tug was enough to bring your body which was almost dangling on the edge, flushed against his now. You felt his cold bare chest pressed against your back as his hand rubs your belly softly, his hand sliding in your T-shirt, kneading your tits and his head buried in your neck giving you open mouthed kisses, the cold air and kisses made your body shivered and so did the cold metal rings against your nipples.

His kisses were enough to damp your pussy wet as you pressed your thigh together only to be pulled apart when his hand slide in between your legs. His hand playing with the band of your panties as he slowly moved his hand inside, coming in contact with the soft skin of your lips. A moan left past his rosy lips as he placed a kiss on your cheek.

His finger sliding up your lips opening the slick walls, collecting the juices–checking how wet you were. And just like his expectations, you were dripping. It boosted his self confidence knowing how his single touch could make you squirm and get you all wet.

"Hmm I want you Harry." You palmed him through his boxers feeling how thick he was.

"I wanna fuck you so bad doll." He groaned taking his shaft out as you quickly wiggled out of the panties. Bringing you closer if it was possible being close enough already, he slide in his hard rock cock inside your pussy from behind.erring you adjust before moving slowly and eventually picking up the speed.

His arm wrapped around your waist as his other under your head locking your shoulders lightly. His lips never leaving your neck of shoulder. His chest rubbing against your back as he thrusts in you, slipping in and out filling you up to the brim. His thick cock stretched your walls tiring you enough.

"Fuck fuck fuck I think im gonna cum baby" he said through gritted teeth as his fingers rubbed your bundle of nerves bringing you to the edge. You fell the coil building up in your stomach with every rub he gave. His other had now circling your pebble hard nipples with this index finger before wetting his with his saliva. The cold feeling of his skin against your nipple made it hard for you to hold your orgasm anymore.

"Shit me too baby. Let go" you moaned moving your head back so you could capture his lips with yours and with one more deep thrust you felt his cum shooting inside your pussy filling up hotly, dripping down your thighs mixed with your own orgasm. As you laid there catching your breath harry disappeared in the bathroom and returned with hot warm towel to clean you up.

"Tired now lovie?" He chuckled as he heard your little snores, after all he fucked you to sleep.

Enjoy <3

All the Love 

xxx