Jealous (Ziall)

A/n Sorry for not updating for so long DX I remember reading this lrompt somewhere in the comments... Sorry again for taking so long.!

WARNING: SMUT AND HORRIBLE ENGLISH

3rd Person

Zayn regretted his decisions in asking Niall to join him to go to Harry's party. He should have listened to his blonde boyfriend when he said that he did not want to go. Now, he had to deal with a drunk Niall grinding agaisnt his own best mate , Josh.

He was jealous alright. He clenched his fist when Josh made eye contact with Zayn. Josh smirked and kissed Niall roughly on the lips.

Zayn stood up. He cannot take it anymore. He went over to Niall and yanked him away from Josh's grasp.

Zayn dragged Niall back home. Not caring if he was hurting the lad or not. He brought him to their bedroom and straddled him.

"Someone has been a really , really naughty boy " Zayn whispered as he nibbled Niall's ear.

"Don't you think that naughty boys deserve punishment?" He said again. This time, he was grabbing Niall by the jaw.

"Y-yes D-daddy" the young blondie whimpered out.

"Good boy. Now, be an obedient boy and do as I say" Zayn whispered as the once drunken boy, which seems to be sober now, stood up.

"Take off your clothes and come here" he ordered. The blonde lad took his clothes off slowly and crawled to the other side of the bed. He grabbed onto Zayn's jeans and pulled it down.

Let us just say that Niall couldn't walk straight and was sore for the whole morning.

A/n Lol sorry for that... I cannot bear to write a smut scene right now... Leave me more prompts as I will try to update as much as I can ... I am also sorry for how short the Story is XD