We Do Love You (Zianourry)

WARNING: SUICIDE ATTEMPT , BAD GRAMMAR, HORRIBLE SPELLING

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

---------------------------------------

Niall's POV

'WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?' I yelled, tears threatening to fall.

"Because you are just a stupid fag that no one likes, so f*ck off and do us all a favour and kill yourself." was the reply that I got from Zayn.

I stood there shock. Same goes to everyone in the room. A few gasps were heard. Zayn stayed silent for a moment before his eyes widened knowing what he just said.

'Ni..." He started..

'Forget it Z, you could've told me earlier that you wanted me to die... I'll gladly do it... I... See you next time..'

with that I ran out of the house, ignoring the shouts and yells from my boyfriends. I know I shouldn't be acting like this, but , I cant take it anymore. They have been ignoring me for the whole month. I thought I was over-reacting at first but when I come to terms that I actually am over-reacting, there's that Zayn asking me to die.

I really think I should... Since I'm the irish guy that no one likes...

I ran to a bridge located 25 minutes to our... their home. I jumped over the railing and sat there. Looking into the clear blue water that was shining under the moonlight.I felt the cold night breeze and shivered a little... Now that I realized that I left my coat at home.

 I sighed and let myself think about the many reasons of why I should die.

-----

Zayn's POV

"Because you are just a stupid fag that no one likes, so f*ck off and do us all a favour and kill yourself." I said annoyed.

I heard a few gasps from my lovers. That's the very moment when I realized what I had justs said to my precious little leprechaun...

"Ni.." I started, trying to break the tension among all of us...

'Forget it Z, you could've told me earlier that you wanted me to die... I'll gladly do it... I... See you next time..'He cut me off coldly, after that he just ran out of the house.

I stood there in shock, tears streaming down my face.

"WTF ZAYN WTH WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?" Liam yelled angry. I looked up and said nothing.. Seeing Harry and Louis looking at me with anger in their faces. They looked at me dissapointed before dashing out of the house to chase after Niall.

TBC

Sorry guys I'm busy... will write the continuation soon..

One Direction Niall Centrics BoyxBoy (REQUEST OPEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें