Saving You ( Niam )

A/N Helllooo this is a request by Mazeikaite_ ..:) thank you for the story plot^^ I'll try my best to meet your standards :))

WARNING !ABUSE AND BAD GRAMMAR

---------------------------------

Niall's POV

"HEY FAG! GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!!" My dad screamed.

I woke up and sat on my 'bed' , wincing a little as I accidentally jostled one of my ribs. I had it bad last night, my dad didn't even have mercy on me , usually he'll go softer on schooldays but not last night.

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at the reflection in front of me. A boy with dyed blond hair, crooked teeth, tattooed-filled body, stood there. Oh and he's also sporting a black eye. And gay.

I styled my hair, trying to make it ,at least, look cool. Then I took out a black tee and black skinny jeans. I put on my converse and left for school. I walked as calmly as I could, sporting a pair of black shades to cover the black eye.

I arrived class not long after, when I slid open the door, an unknown guy stood there and was staring at me. ' Must be a new student ' I thought.

"Niall Horan, may I please know why were you late? And please take off those shades, they look hideous" Mr. Andrew, our Maths teacher said. I could feel everyone's gaze on me . " WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT" I yelled.They shifted their gaze immediately. Of course they'll fear me, if they don't want to get beaten up, they have to listen. well, since I'm the school's bad boy. I walked to my seat, throwing myself onto my chair and fell asleep.

I woke up to the new guy shaking me. Now that I looked at him, he has very beautiful puppy-like eyes and fluffy brown hair. I pretended to sound annoyed and let out a loud groan.

"What do you want?" I scowled at him.

"Just wanted to tell you class ended half an hour ago." He said. I was enchanted by his voice, seems like he could sing very well.

I stood up, grabbed my bag and attempted to leave, but he grabbed my hurt wrist making me hiss out in pain. he pulled away instantly and looked at me with widened eyes.

I ran out of class and started running home. I could hear him following me so I gained my speed and tried ran faster.

When I reached home, I was pulled by my hair towards my father. "So you skipped huh?" He said while smirking slightly. My eyes widened knowing what was about to come. He started unbuckling his belt and he tore my pants open.

I screamed as e thrusted into me mercilessly. "You like that right, slut?" he asked me while slamming into me roughly. I didn't answer and he tightened his grip around my neck trying to chock me. before I blacked out, I heard the door slam open and felt someone pushing my dad away.

-------------------

Liam's POV

That Niall guy is super cute. But I'm really worried now that he winced when I grabbed onto his wrist. don't tell me... no way. The Niall Horan from my primary that I had a crush is cutting? I have to stop this .

I followed him as he ran back home. I knocked on the door a few times, my knocking a only left ignored. I was about to leave but stopped in my tracks as I heard a scream from inside the house. I ran to one of the windows and peeked inside.

The sight in front of my made me gag. his dad was ramming his shaft into the poor boy. Niall looked like he was about to pass out. " You like that right, slut?" I heard his dad said. Anger rushed into my whole system immediately. I saw his dad choking Niall while continuously to slam into him. I took out my phone and phoned the police, telling them the address and asking them to hurry up.

I walked to the front door and the police arrived seconds later. we knocked down the front door and one of the officers pulled the man away from Niall. Niall laid passed out on the floor and he looked so fragile and pale. One of the police officers came over and checked for his pulse before asking for am ambulance to come.

-at the hospital-

I was now allowed to go see Niall. I hope he was okay. He was awake when I walked into the room.

I went over to him and he mumbled a very silent 'thank you'' to me. I nodded my head and told him that his dad was arrested. I also told him how much I had loved him since primary school . I also did tell him that the reason I moved to that school because of him.

Niall looked at me in disbelief and he hugged me. he told me that he has loved me too but he never dared to admit it because he was scared that I'll get hurt because of him .

--------------

No one's POV

A relationship bloomed that very night. kisses and cuddles were shared among the two.Niall was discharged from the hospital after a week and he had moved in to stay with Liam. He had also made friends with Liam's besties. they finally got married after two years and had two beautiful baby boys. well, every story must have have a happy ending right? (A/N well I don't blieve in happy endings but meh)

The End.

A/N I'm so sorry . I wrote it in a hurry... Skylar had a relapse and no idea was flowing into me. so I decided to end it like that. sorry about that ;.;

-JS-