A/N~~Important

Hey y'all, I wanted to write a formal chapter to explain:
1) Why I haven't uploaded a chapter since 2018 (4 years as of 2022...yikes)
2) I understand and see your complaints about the book
3) The future of this book

I stepped away from writing and this app for a couple of years. I gave quick updates here and there. Then disappeared. To put it simply, I lost my passion for writing, which I mistook for chronic writer's block. Currently, I find myself writing a lot—and actually enjoying it. It sounds simple, but other writers understand the feeling of gratification from enjoying writing again when it's been years. So here I am, ready to write again on this app.

I noticed that more people are engaging with my book—which is shocking since I haven't updated a chapter since 2018. I began writing this book on and off since middle school (11 years old...another yikes?), and I know the plot is very unrealistic, cringy, and underdeveloped. The book has gotten a few laughs because of it, and it has gotten criticism as well. I am very aware of the flaws, so I started to edit my book on and off (mostly off) back in 2020. I also understand that the picture I used to depict Kaitlyn is upsetting and inaccurate. I could easily change it right now, but I wanted to acknowledge the comments first. (UPDATE: I've changed the pictures of all the characters!)

I have already started rewriting my book, and I will begin to upload new chapters as I polish them up. I'm excited about the direction I'm taking with my book, and I thank y'all for sticking with me whenever you were with me from day one or a few seconds ago. I hope this helped y'all understand a little bit.

Thank you.

// KikADot \\