{-CHAPTER ELEVEN-}

"So, what do you think the next challenge is going to be?" John asked everyone.

"Whatever it is, I hope that I don't die." Damiano sighed.

"We all hope that same thing. One of us is bound to die." Michael said.

"Wow, and you tell me to be positive." John rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up. I'm being realistic." Michael groaned.

Everyone turned to look at Sergey. He didn't seem like himself. He seemed a little bit down. Netta decided to comment on it.

"You know, now that Victor's not here. You've been awfully quiet, Sergey." She said as she nudged him on his side. Sergey looked at her.

"Oh, am I?" Sergey said, trying to pull a smirk across his face. Everyone could see right through it, though.

"Just admit it Sergey! You miss him being here!" Michael cracked up a little.

"Oh, shut up! Victor is the last person I want to be here. He was annoying as hell!" Sergey said. Everyone looked at Sergey with exasperated eyes.

"Oh, he was annoying? I think you need to look up the definition of annoying if you think he was annoying." Damiano rolled his eyes.

Sergey chuckled.

"What do you mean? I'm not annoying? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I?"

"YES YOU ARE!!!" Nevena cried out.

"Well that's debatable." Sergey shrugged.

"NO IT'S NOT!" Everyone said at the same time.

After about an hour of walking, they found their way to the entrance of what looked like a dungeon.

"Oh God." Netta gagged. "If we have to do anything with rotting dead bodies I'm gonna hurl."

"I don't think there'll be any dead bodies." Nevena rolled her eyes.

Michael opened the door to the dungeon like room. They walked down the spiral staircase. The floor was cold and damp, and they were all shivering as they walked down the darkly lit staircase.

"This place looks like my parent' basement." Sergey quivered.

"Oh, is the almighty Sergey Lazarev scared?" Netta teased.

"Shut up, Netta. No one asked you." Sergey shot back.

Once they made it downstairs, a bowl sat on a table next to the door. A note was taped to the side of the bowl.

"Starter note:

You all must pick a number between 1 and 6. What ever number is drawn, will be our main player. AKA, the only person up for elimination.

-Alessandro Mahmoud, Mahmood."

Everyone gulped. They began deciding what numbers they were going to be. It was officially decided as John was 1, Netta was 2, Michael was 3, Nevena was 4, Sergey was 5, and Damiano was 6.

Damiano reached his hand into the bucket...

"3."

Everyone looked directly at Michael, who knew what would happen if they were to lose the challenge.

They walked into the room. Inside the room, there was a gallow with a rope hanging from the top. Next to the gallow, was a wooden board with a bunch of blank lines.

Sergey smirked.

"I bet everyone here 100 bucks we're playing hangman in real life." He laughed.