Chapter Eleven

A nice, warm day settled in on the beach house and warmed the house up naturally. Kitten hummed and bounced around as she ties the bow to her bottom bikini.

"You'll be back home tomorrow right?" Yohani voice rings through the walls.

Kitten thought she was dreaming for a second, not knowing that Yohani was already awake and on the phone. She couldn't help but be a bit nosey as she pressed her ear against the wall that separated her and Yohani's bedroom.

"She seems fine, she hasn't really spoken much about us, but I'll try-"

Yohani must be talking to Greg. Funny how she can say Kitten was fine without either of them being able to connect on their relationship; it felt like they could only be friends. And Kitten wasn't fine, Yohani knew that.

It has been hard for Kittrn to try and keep the excitement of wanting to stay in this relationship knowing who Greg was related too. She just keeps pretending for Yohani, but the love is lost.

Kitten inhaled deeply, trying to remember that she decided to have a good day on the beach. Having that black cloud on her mind has been exhausting.

"Greg, you can't hide from her or us, I still need you!"

Greg must've wanted us to stay a few extra days so he could keep to himself. Kitten didn't blame him. She didn't even know if she wanted to see him again. What would she do if she saw him again?

"I don't understand are you even in love with me anymore?"

Kitten could feel Yohani's heart break and felt guilty listening in on a private conversation that was turning more personal by the minute.

Giving Yohani the privacy she needed, Kitten grabbed her bag and headed out the back to the beach.

The sea-green water sparkled and danced on the sand banks. Rushing straight to the water Kitten has never felt more alive than in that moment. Just splashing about in the ocean, emptying her mind of everything.

Kitten hums and fell back into the water, submerging into bubbles. As she began to float, Kitten's mind unfortunately floated with her.

Was she really in a relationship with Greg? She couldn't ask the same question about Yohani because Kitten felt more connected to Yohani, she just can't make it work. Get the relationship going how she would like because Yohani and Greg are a package deal.

Soon she heard laughter from the bank. Looking around she saw a two couples laughing, piling their coolers on the picnic table and layering their towels onto the sand.

Kitten swam a few feet away from them, wanting to give them their space. Sucks now since she couldn't continue her free spiral in the water, but it was still going to be a good day.

"Hey!" Someone yelled.

Kitten jumped and stood in the water, turning to the group. One of the girls was waving her arms around with a smile on her face. Kitten waved back to her with an awkward smile.

"Do you want anything to drink?" The girl yelled out to Kitten.

Kitten shakes her head, refusing the offer. She looked the busty girl up and down thought she was kind of cute, maybe she should go over there.

"We're having a barbecue if you need anything come over!" The girl invites Kitten before turning and walking up to her boyfriend on the grill and giving him a sloppy kiss.*

As the smell of hamburgers and sausage enters Kitten nose, she starts to think about the girls offer to go over. It wouldn't hurt to make new friends.

Walking out of the water, Kitten grabbed her beach towel and wrapped it around herself before making her way over to the couple that was standing by the grill.