Chapter Twelve

Yohani picked at her waffles, slumped in her chair, staring at the empty seats surrounding her. Kitten didn't come home last night which is so unlike her. She left her phone and no idea where she would be.
When she got off the phone with Greg yesterday he was so scared of what is to come next that he wants to extend their trip and hide away from them a little while longer.

Yohani had no more tears left to cry for Greg or Kitten, she was feeling numb inside and her mind was swimming in circles. Her and Greg must be the worse partners, they can't keep a single girl with them for longer than a month.

Sighing, she leaned over the counter. Yohani just wanted to be happily nuzzled into Greg and Kitten on her back, drooling as she usually does when she sleeps. They would be back at home in Greg's bed and maybe he would sneak out of the bed and make them a big breakfast and Kitten could wake Yohani up with a pillow fight and kisses.

They'd have some morning fun before skipping downstairs to Greg and they'd give him morning kisses and hugs. Everything would be alright. Nobody would be hurt or scared or lonely.

Yohani jumped out of thoughts at the sound of knocking at the door. She fled her seat, toppling it over, and rushed to the front door. Swinging it open, she yelled "Kitten!"

She gasped seeing Greg stand there with a smile and immediately jumped into his arms. She took a deep breath of his spicy cologne as it burned her nostrils.

"I've missed you," Greg whispers in her ear, tightening his grip around her.

"I've missed you too, I'm so happy you're here," Yohani mumbles into his neck.

Jumping down, Yohani takes Greg's hand and leads him inside. When they spoke over the phone he was so certain of his choice to leave them where they were, it warms her heart that he saw how much it was breaking her.

"I'm sorry we had that... talk over the phone, I just, she just-"

"Leave it alone for now Greg, I'm just happy you came back, it's best we work on this together as one like we want to be," Yohani tells him as they take a seat on the couch.

She threw her legs over his lap and started playing with his hair. Greg looked tired and beat down. Everything was really weighing on him and Yohani wished she could take some of that stress off of him.

"I see that now and I'm so sorry that running away from the situation meant abandoning you and I should have had my head screwed on better and had better communication, I'm so sorry baby," Greg apologizes and Yohani gives him a smile of appreciation.

The two shared a kiss and Yohani climbed on his lap to deepen it. She missed him a lot. As they pulled away Greg laid a kiss on her nose before Yohani found her place on his chest.

"I know you missed me baby, but I smell like plane people, I need a shower," Greg chuckles.

Yohani whines and locked herself around him. Greg chuckles louder as Yohani looked up at him, happy to see a smile on his face. Even if it was half a smile she didn't care.

"I can join you in the shower," Yohani suggest feeling Greg's member grow underneath her.

"I doubt we'd get any cleaning done." Greg winks and Yohani giggles as he picks her up and carry her up to the master bedroom.

The room opened up, everything completely untouched as the master bedroom was Greg's. He placed Yohani down and she stood in front of him, walking him back as they entered the bathroom.

Greg turned on the shower as Yohani stripped off her clothing. Over the sound of the water, Yohani heard the sliding glass door open and close. That must be Kitten.