Chapter Eleven Addition

Keith's body sunk into the couch as he watched David stick his tongue down her throat as if he was starving for her taste. Keith wasn't a very violent man, but if he could yank out David's throat and allow his body to plop to the side so that he could replace him and give Kitten what she is really looking for, he'd do it that instant.

The sound of purring knocked him out of his thoughts as soft, lotioned hands rubbed on his chest. His body surrendered under Mistress Bunni touch and Keith turned to her as she gave him a devilish smile.

"Forget I'm here?" Bunni asks as she paws at his chest.

"Sorry baby," Keith says as Bunni leaned over and laid a soft kiss onto his lips.

It turned her on so badly to see him longing for a little plaything. Her smile grew bigger when she saw him start to nervously sweat. "I see you like our little playtoy we picked up on the beach," Bunni whispers in his ear as her hands travelled down to his hardened crotch and palmed him.

Keith winced underneath her, this was not fair to him at all. At the least he could have Kitten over with them so she could kiss it better. "Nobody could replace you, Mistress Bunni, but I really want to play with her," Keith whispers to her, but kept his eyes on Kitten who was now tonguing David.

"I was talking to Camille upstairs and she says that she won't be playing with them later tonight." Bunni watched a new excitement flashed in Keith's eyes, she wrapped her hands around his throat and moved her hand between her legs. "Already thinking about how you're going to flip her over?" Bunni asks.

Bunni's pride started showing as Keith almost began to whimper under her. He was still waiting on permission to toy around with Kitten tonight, but was respectful enough to wait for it and not be too enthusiastic. Bunni turned around to watch a clueless Kitten snog away with their, she leaned over into Keiths ear to say, "I want to watch you fuck her tonight."

He was so hard in her hand that she was sure that if she squeezed him he would just cum in his pants. "There's only one task you have to fulfill before you do," Bunni explains as she removes her hand away from his member and begins to whisper in his ear.

The sound of a loud groan caught Kitten's attention, she pulled away from kissing David and he started to lay a trail of kisses down her neck. Kitten caught eyes with Keith who began to blush under her gaze. She was a bit confused until she saw him covering up a wet spot on the front of his pants. It caught her by surprise and her only reaction was to giggle. Did she cause him to do that?

Bunni whispered something in his ear and he stood up and left grabbing David's attention. He pulled away from Kitten's neck, wiping the corners of his mouth.

"Where's he going?" He asks, fixing Kitten's legs on his lap as they both got adjusted to relaxing on the couch.

"He got a little excited, so I told him to go take a shower," Bunni chirps and takes a sip of her drink.

David chuckled, "oh man, what'd you do to him."

Kitten raised an eyebrow as she glanced over Bunni's stature. Keith stood taller than her that was for sure, but her physique was gymnast-like, while he appeared to be a buff, mean, possessive kind of guy. Probably frequented leather clubs and keeps her leash tied to a pole. She doubts that Bunni was able to do any harm to him.

"I did absolutely nothing, I swear by it," Bunni defends herself. Her eyes then divert to behind them. Camille cleared her throat and glared at Kitten who already knew what that meant.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom," she declares and hops off David's lap.

"Actually, I need to clean the downstairs bathroom, you can use the one upstairs, its three doors down on the right," Bunni announces, causing Kitten to halt her steps. She glanced around the living room, but everybody seemed calm with Bunni telling her to use the bathroom upstairs.