Chapter 1: Aftermath

~Union Academy~

As all of the staff were in the meeting room, they were either discussing last Friday's events or about the upcoming school festival.  All were busy talking except for a certain chimera principal who was inspecting the USB.

Aizawa: Nezu, can you put that down. We still need to talk about what we are going to do as filler entertainment for the whole week.

Midnight: Lighten up, Aizawa. Just because you got your sleeping bag taken for not participating last Friday doesn't mean you get to act all grumpy with us.

Aikuro: I gotta agree with Midnight. I'm sure the Headmasters have a plan set.

Port: Knowing Ozpin he probably has it taken care of.

Ozpin: As much as I appreciate the faith and confidence, old friend. We're still at an impasse about it.  In just a few hours, our doors will be open to our student's parents and legal guardians, and to the visiting school as well. 

Toshinori: What about you, Nezu?

Nezu: Well, I believe I have an idea, but we're waiting on someone that I have called for.

Just as he said that the door opened as two people walked inside. One was a mature woman with blond hair and blue eyes along with a girl with black hair with white tips along with purple eyes.

 One was a mature woman with blond hair and blue eyes along with a girl with black hair with white tips along with purple eyes

Nezu: Ah, Ms

Nezu: Ah, Ms. Neomi. Just the person I wanted to see.

Neomi: What is this all about, Nezu? I should be getting Exos students ready for their practical exams and...Where did you get that?

Nezu: This? I was wondering if you could tell me what it is. It fell out of your son's pocket when the crowds surfed.

Neomi: Eva.

Eva: Yes, mom.

Eva shocked everyone by quickly moving to the other side of the table taking the USB and moving back to Neomi as she handed it to her.

Neomi: Some things should be left untouched.

Glynda: Just what is it. We don't want to accuse your son of anything, but it would be helpful to know.