Chapter 3: His Band And True Power

Nezu: Now, our next person to choose is Nonon Jakuzure.

Nonon: Yes!!

The audience stared at the overly excited Nonon as she was finally out of her trance and was excited to choose the next song

The audience stared at the overly excited Nonon as she was finally out of her trance and was excited to choose the next song. As that happened, everyone else was starting to get antsy at having their name being called. Not only that but some of the females there were starting to get jealous when other girls were getting called.

Gamagori: It seems Nonon is back to her normal self, Lady Satsuki...Lady Satsuki?!

The reason Gamagori had reacted like that was that Satsuki was glaring at her best friend.

Satsuki: Nonon Jakuzure...Up until today, I considered you a friend...But if your life was in danger tomorrow, I would gladly watch you perish.

Elite Four: What's with the death glare?!

Nezu: Ms. Jakuzure, If you would.

Nonon: E-Excuse me, Y/n?

Digital Y/n: That's me...Name, please?

Nonon: Nonon Jakuzure.

Digital Y/n:...So, the cute and sassy conductor has found my music. That's fitting.

Nonon: He called me cute!

Digital Y/n: If I had to guess, you're a Beethoven kind of gal.

Nonon: Aren't you a charmer~

Digital Y/n: That would be my actual self, but besides that, I have my pieces that my actual self wanted to show you, but he... never really got the chance. If you'd allow me, I'd be more than willing to play them for you.

Nonon: W-Wait! If I may ask, what other instruments do you play?

Digital Y/n: My actual self can play just about any instrument. From Keyboard, Guitar, Percussion, Woodwind, and many other instruments out there.

Inumuta: Fascinating...

Digital Y/n: Now, would it be alright if I play the piece now?

Nonon: You may.

Digital Y/n: With that, I hope you enjoy it.

Once again, Digital Y/n and his hosts disappeared and in place was Y/n in a black suit. It showed him behind a music stand putting his music sheets on and raising his other hand. In another instant, Y/n had made a bunch of clones of himself. Each clone was dressed like him and had different instruments.

Y/n created a conductor's baton and tapped it against the stand gaining the attention of his clone as he began the piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~