Chapter 2: Keep The Music Going!

~Before the festival~

As Monday had finally approached, all the parents and visitors were all getting ready to come to Union Academy. For most, it was either to see their child or see what Union Academy was all about though some went to see if what happened last Friday was true...

Sun: Man, I can't wait to see how the others are doing at Union Academy!

Neptune: I know! It was so much fun when we hung out last time!

??? & ???: Eeeee!

Sun: So your sister came as well?

Neptune: Yep...

Of course, the two that screamed were none other than Star Wukong and Aqua Vasilias.

Sun: Are they still watching that same video of last Friday?

Neptune: Hey, you gotta admit though man. The guy has a really good voice.

Sun: Tch! Please, I can easily sing like that.

Neptune: Dude...you sing like a beowolf in pain.

Sun: Hey!

~Somewhere else~

Cinder: Now, remember while we're all together at the gymnasium try to see if you can find anyone that looks like they have potential.

Emerald: On it.

Mercury: Got it

Recording of Y/n: Why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?

Mercury: Ugh, Neo! Can't you watch something else?!

Neo just sticks her tongue out at him before continuing to watch the video smiling.

Mercury: That's the hundredth time you've played that stupid video!

Emerald: Oh? Is somebody irritated that someone else is getting all of the girl's attention?

Mercury: Please, like that bozo is that good.

Emerald: Heh even your Sister digs him.

Cinder: While that all may or may not be true. Please, follow the objective that is at hand.

Emerald & Mercury: Right.

Just as those two agreed, they didn't notice Cinder looking at a picture of Y/n singing his heart out and licking her lips.

~Somewhere else~

Toga: Hehe

Dabi: You still watching that video of that guy singing, Toga?

Toga: Yep! Oh, I just wonder how his blood tastes like. I hope it's gotten better since last time~

Lady Nagant: I'm not very interested in his blood, but his singing skills were exceptional.