Ch1. I'm getting wh0t-

Zayn's P.O.V 
London
4:00 pm

I was working on my new summer collection project. When my phone start ringing, it was a call from dad. So I picked without thinking much as he only calls me when we have to discuss about work.

"Zayn comes back home early we have something important to discuss with you," Baba said over a phone call.

"Okay, I will be home in 30 " I announce while grabbing my stuff to leave the office and hung up with our byes. And after few packing my things I walked out of Malik gleam's large glass doors. Where two guards saluted at me, and I nodded in response and walked towards my BMW and left for home.

* * *

"I am home." I announce when I enter our house. I heard Gemma inform me, while she was walking down the stairs. "Dad and uncle Y want to talk to you."

"'bout what " I mumbled.

"Come, and see yourself" she shrugged and walked to the living room, and I followed her. I saw mom, dad, Aunt Anne, and Uncle Robin were sitting or waiting for me, would be better to say and here I was getting super curious about what they want to talk.

"Zayn beta, come and sit here." Uncle Robin said while patting a seat next to him and I gladly took that place on the couch.

"Zayn we have a good deal for you, You have to marry Mr. Payne's son then you will receive $100,000 thousand billion. What do you say?" Dad asks bluntly.

"What about a um.... No, " I ask to want to know con and pros or wanna see how dad is gonna make me say 'yes' to this deal.

"So what if I clear the $ 300 thousand billion loss you made." Dad said, making my eyes go widen. I don't know if he is being honest or just joking. He might have understood my confusion as he continued. "I'm serious Zayn."

I have to marry a guy and I am getting $100,000 thousand billion plus the loss I created is gonna get rid of my shoulder No way in hell I am letting this opportunity go in vain. Then it hit me, I have a boytoy.... wait what about Nick ( my boy toy whom I call my boyfriend but I like him a lot ) so I can't help but asked

"What about Nick?"

"Zayn son, Nick is a gold digger he loves the life you give him not you" Uncle Robin said. Oof not again.

"No i- " I argue back but dad me off

"I don't need any argument over that bastard in this house. Are you taking the deal or not? " Dad asks seriously.

"Yes I am gonna marry Mr. Payne's son," I said and Uncle Robin handed me contract paper and ask to go through them carefully and sign on required places which I did but while reading I gave my more focus to R U L E s as they are gonna be important so here we go.

# Rule 1. Both parties are going to receive $ 100 000 thousand billion.

# Rule 2. You can collaborate with Payne Empires whenever you want.

# Rule 3.This contract is active for 4 years.

# Rule 4. A divorce won't be permitted at this time.

# Rule 5. Your official going to be married.

and a few more. I signed the contract paper. I signed the contract paper and handed it to dad. Who were cross-checking that I signed on all right and required places?